Status
Not open for further replies.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/TTBSIN/posts/1217738785027797

Taiwan Tourism office will b closed for the b/m events

We'll be at NATAS Travel Fair at the end of the week, so please take note:

Our office will be closed from March 22 (Thursday, 星期四) 12:00pm to March 26 (Monday, 星期一).

See you at NATAS!

They also do Natas ?

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Because you have a huge mirror from sun moon lake.
Nowadays sun is direct above so feel hot.
And a bit humid.
Back liao right?

yes. back already.

sml - hot
cj - cool
alishan-cool afternoon, cold evening and morning
taichung-cool hot

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
For ppl traveling btw taichung and chia yi train station, just take the bus. Very FAST. Bus interval 40 mins and more rides on the weekend. No need to buy tickets in advance. reach then buy so much easier no need to rush for booking time.

ESP for those staying at Fengjia, the bus from Chia yi train station to Chao ma station is only 1.5hr. Cost is TWD170.
Mine was only 1hr 10min.
Then take taxi to Chao ma, TWD100.

Compare HSR 30 mins, but the bus ride also 30 mins to Fengjia, excluding waiting time. If take from Chiayi train station to HSR, the bus also 30 mins.

No need book HSR ticket in advance plus so ex at TWD360 (even early also 20% off only).

Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im thankful for the weather. it is not too bad......

just that the sakura not FULLY open.

got open but not fully.

I first time go tw see sakura, though not fully open but i'm very happy. Almost every where I go, there is 1 or few on the road, very excited :s13:
Did you see the yellow flower, fully blossom. It's on the new when I was in Taichung.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For ppl traveling btw taichung and chia yi train station, just take the bus. Very FAST. Bus interval 40 mins and more rides on the weekend. No need to buy tickets in advance. reach then buy so much easier no need to rush for booking time.

ESP for those staying at Fengjia, the bus from Chia yi train station to Chao ma station is only 1.5hr. Cost is TWD170.
Mine was only 1hr 10min.
Then take taxi to Chao ma, TWD100.

Compare HSR 30 mins, but the bus ride also 30 mins to Fengjia, excluding waiting time. If take from Chiayi train station to HSR, the bus also 30 mins.

No need book HSR ticket in advance plus so ex at TWD360 (even early also 20% off only).

HSR Taichung to chiayi is 30min, though expensive but very fast. Can buy on the spot, I buy from chiayi to Taichung. Taxi from Hsr station to fenjia is around 200+ntd.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
HSR Taichung to chiayi is 30min, though expensive but very fast. Can buy on the spot, I buy from chiayi to Taichung. Taxi from Hsr station to fenjia is around 200+ntd.

NTD 170 VS NTD 360.

Total Travelling time i would say almost the same to reach Feng jia.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NTD 170 VS NTD 360.

Total Travelling time i would say almost the same to reach Feng jia.

I look for comfort hehe.
How's your beacon hotel? I stay in La Vida Hotel 2 mins to fengjia, I reviewed in tripadvisor if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.