[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

zensushi

Reaction score
Busy weekend... No time to look around for Raids. May not get much chance to participate in Bulbasaur's Community Day, too. :(

eyesawz

Reaction score
finally my alternate account has hit level 30 after days and days of grinding and grinding... but the map is down :(

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Niantic are shooting themselves in the foot for shutting out bot scanning with the new api.

Can see that raid numbers are dropping liao.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
managed to farm 400k sd today. .. caught alot pokemon n use up 2 great box worth of super incbuator.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just now really close shave.

I had 2 colours having the ex raid pass, so no choice just have to let one colour join the public group.

I saw lobby had close to 20 players, but I failed to enter that group and got into the second group. By the time timer went to zero, total 6 players only.

Still managed to whack down Mewtwo (a bit more difficult as it had Focus Blast), albeit having to send in 2nd squad.

At least rewards are good....3 balls for individual contribution and 2 balls for team contribution, even though out of the 6 players I think only 2 players (including me) are the same colour, so that is just one third of the players. :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the fix could take weeks.

Let Niantic ownself realise how the raid numbers will drop due to players having to mope blindly looking for any raid gyms, let alone looking specifically for ex raid gyms.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Let Niantic ownself realise how the raid numbers will drop due to players having to mope blindly looking for any raid gyms, let alone looking specifically for ex raid gyms.

even spoofer also need maps.. else they also dontknow where n when to fly.
:s13:

Beats me why NN die die want shut maps down.. Besides ego or they earn via another method..

the maps.. NN dont even need to maintain it n the maps are in directly helping them to earn more coins.. since alot pple rely on maps to do raid train.. yet they choose to shut it down time to time. I dont understand.

if not for Double stardust ongoing now.. ill really play less.. becos its difficult to play without maps. cant organize raids or meet up.. ask fren to randomly meet up..to look for pkm/raids.. they will ask u go fly kite.

lol.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Moving forward, they need to update the code. Niantic didn't really shut the maps down but a update to their code is needed. The codes are constantly updated to support new features.

For poke map side, it's more like they never bother to keep up. You know, it's working, why bother to update, sort of thinking, and when sai hit, then we will figure out what to do.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Moving forward, they need to update the code. Niantic didn't really shut the maps down but a update to their code is needed. The codes are constantly updated to support new features.

For poke map side, it's more like they never bother to keep up. You know, it's working, why bother to update, sort of thinking, and when sai hit, then we will figure out what to do.

Cannot blame the pokemap side. They can only stick to the last supported api as long as they can. Dun forget that the forced update for the latest api is only just a few days ago, they are just starting to reverse engineer.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Cannot blame the pokemap side. They can only stick to the last supported api as long as they can. Dun forget that the forced update for the latest api is only just a few days ago, they are just starting to reverse engineer.

My point is, NN need to update, this happens all the time, esp in software side, i know, i have been dealing this day in day out.

So imo it is wrong to say NN wants to shut down this whole tracking thing.

So now i need to update my software, but because of this tracking thing, i need to stop updating and stick to older software just to please us. Nah... won't happen. :s13:

cqefan

Reaction score
Just got an ex raid pass for 31 March 1:30 pm at Woodlands Ring Road Amphitheater.

Yesterday after M2 at Vista Park was driving home and then saw this gym 4 minutes more got Lugia Raid at 1:30 pm. Use gym gold to buy premium pass and hoot. And got the ex pass.

Today at M2 raid was telling someone if you happened to hoot a raid very close to the M2 raid time, your chance of getting an invitation is very high. True enough.

So main account has been getting invitation for every wave since 3 Feb.

Secondary account gym gold needs to use for other upgrading so never hoot. Although he got hoot other ex raid gyms with daily pass but so far no invitation.

cqefan

Reaction score
Secondary account only has 300 pokemon slots and 400 items slots. As a policy I don't spend a single cent on secondary account. Hence no money for incubator too...

Been hatching 2 km egg using the infinity incubator only and luck been very good. Yesterday hatched Feebas and Trapinch and thought very easy to get good pokemon. Today then saw the pool of useless pokemons that can also hatch....

But just now hatched a Azurill, the only pokemon I need to complete gen 3 SG pokedex for my secondary account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.