November 2017 SBF

cyl1987

Reaction score
Just to clarify: I’m still waiting for the package and the appointment date. Have not physically received anything yet 😁

So there will be a book package that shows all e available units?? I tot all can be found online...

Weeli85

Reaction score
Any1 here know, per day got how many pple when for selection? I check the web, l not sure is drop out rate high or per day pple selection flat is less (maybe less than 10 pple book) 😏

The Poor One

Reaction score
Any1 here know, per day got how many pple when for selection? I check the web, l not sure is drop out rate high or per day pple selection flat is less (maybe less than 10 pple book) 😏

For my Queenstown 3 room in April is 5 q per day

oakhub

Reaction score
Anyone selecting flats for Bukit Merah? Can't decide between Telok Blangah and Cityvue@Henderson.

Not many units left as it's like 1/2 selected from the available 28.

Aries89

Reaction score
Just got my appointment date and hengggggg ah! I fly back from vacation on the 15th of April and appointment on 16th haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.