who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. i started playing about 2 months back. reached epic v a few weeks back, then don't really play rank already. Not much heroes to choose from. if i S1, I can't secure any meta heroes. if i S5, i'm left with those underpowered heroes. now just play brawl and classic for fun. :/
i also epic 5 and stop playing, ***** bunch of afk , self fish dick heads in rank to cause star drop

Last edited:

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I added you before liao. Next season all the rank reset liao chiong.

What role you main usually? I usually tank (or reluctantly mm) and can play some mage like zhask, cannot assassin at all since Lancelot usually banned (plus not that good with him also, don't dare try in ranked). Can try lo, I think end of season duo or trio better yes ..

count me in too... next season also...
i now at epic v, dont even dare to play rank.

i always use freya for rank.
add me also:s12: I'd: 83981519

Pls add me active player here

Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel weird about the spell system.
So many spells to choose from cannot use them must use the 'average ones' like Retribution, Inspire, Flicker etc meh???

Whenever I use Gusion idiots will sure "Spell Gossen" me. And I would go, "you cannot even spell "Gusion'" correctly".

What they expecting Gusion to use?? Inspire?? Flicker?? -_-

I choose Purify simply because Gusion doesn't have any immunity counters, so if I don't use Purify to run away, then what? Get slowed and stunned and die there???

Geez....

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel weird about the spell system.
So many spells to choose from cannot use them must use the 'average ones' like Retribution, Inspire, Flicker etc meh???

Whenever I use Gusion idiots will sure "Spell Gossen" me. And I would go, "you cannot even spell "Gusion'" correctly".

What they expecting Gusion to use?? Inspire?? Flicker?? -_-

I choose Purify simply because Gusion doesn't have any immunity counters, so if I don't use Purify to run away, then what? Get slowed and stunned and die there???

Geez....

usually gossen/gusion use retri cos you are expected to farm alot and snowball and eventually carry the team. no pt using purify or even flicker as your ulti is already a form of escape, and he's so squishy (cos assassin) even with purify u sure die if tio gang. Only way to survive is to be 3 lvls higher than your opp and 2k gold lead.

Gossen was the original name when they 1st released in the advance server, then when they released in the normal server for some reason they changed the name to Gusion. which is why ppl still call him by the old name...

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually gossen/gusion use retri cos you are expected to farm alot and snowball and eventually carry the team. no pt using purify or even flicker as your ulti is already a form of escape, and he's so squishy (cos assassin) even with purify u sure die if tio gang. Only way to survive is to be 3 lvls higher than your opp and 2k gold lead.

Gossen was the original name when they 1st released in the advance server, then when they released in the normal server for some reason they changed the name to Gusion. which is why ppl still call him by the old name...

I don't do jungles. As in I don't abandon my teammates and jungle. I fight in the frontline. I only jungle in the later stages where I don't get to kill minions much or the lanes are very clear.

Retribution is useless unless you are stealing your teammates' kills.

And yes, no point having flicker because my ultimate is like a double flicker.

No choice if no purify I really stand there enjoy getting killed sua.

Hard to get levels ahead of enemies when you always have idiot teammates who jungle like no tomorrow or run around killing enemies and not focussing on towers.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martis tomorrow~!!!
Still wondering if I should buy or not... His costume friggin obscene.

He is a fighter, and honestly I am very comfortable using Wukong as a fighter already...

Or maybe I should wait for Hanabi since I don't have a steady shooter yet? but then... Actually if I use Valir, Angela or Pharsa i can solo center lane without the need of a gunner actually...

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't do jungles. As in I don't abandon my teammates and jungle. I fight in the frontline. I only jungle in the later stages where I don't get to kill minions much or the lanes are very clear.

Retribution is useless unless you are stealing your teammates' kills.

And yes, no point having flicker because my ultimate is like a double flicker.

No choice if no purify I really stand there enjoy getting killed sua.

Hard to get levels ahead of enemies when you always have idiot teammates who jungle like no tomorrow or run around killing enemies and not focussing on towers.

that's the problem. gossen is expected to be the main ADC. u need to farm (and take buff) as much as you need to carry the team. that's what assassins are for in order to help the team. usually Gossen will either solo top/bot lane or best solo mid lane as this way to u can clear both minion waves and the jungle creeps and hit lvl 4 asap. from there its free hunt for you as you can roam and gank the other lanes and farm along the way. Gossen/assassins or ADC are expected to lvl up fast and help to rotate/gank for kills.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's the problem. gossen is expected to be the main ADC. u need to farm (and take buff) as much as you need to carry the team. that's what assassins are for in order to help the team. usually Gossen will either solo top/bot lane or best solo mid lane as this way to u can clear both minion waves and the jungle creeps and hit lvl 4 asap. from there its free hunt for you as you can roam and gank the other lanes and farm along the way. Gossen/assassins or ADC are expected to lvl up fast and help to rotate/gank for kills.

I don't like to roam. I stick to my own lane and distract enemies so that they don't dare run around and play gangr@pe on my team muahahaha.

Assassins' roles are to quietly sneak in and steal turrets :vijayadmin:

Speaking of steal turrets, whenever I use panda or fake Autobot steal turrets, idiots sure report me -_-

Geez if they want tankers so much why they don't be one themselves??

I see them nobody steal turrets obviously I take the initiative to steal.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And also the fact Gusion's attack is still too slow... No matter how much attack speed and lifesteal I put in, I steal lose to the werewolf and Alutard -_-

But at least still fast enough to take down turrets and solo Lords.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
And also the fact Gusion's attack is still too slow... No matter how much attack speed and lifesteal I put in, I steal lose to the werewolf and Alutard -_-

But at least still fast enough to take down turrets and solo Lords.

eh... gusion is based on burst dmg from his skills. you should be able to 1 shot both fighters if your combos are correct? haha disclaimer i suck at gusion... just that he looks cool. i mainly play chou/tanks or occasionally zhask/valir so a good gusion is as bad as lancelot or fanny. Kag i still can avoid somewhat but those 3 are insane when fed.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh... gusion is based on burst dmg from his skills. you should be able to 1 shot both fighters if your combos are correct? haha disclaimer i suck at gusion... just that he looks cool. i mainly play chou/tanks or occasionally zhask/valir so a good gusion is as bad as lancelot or fanny. Kag i still can avoid somewhat but those 3 are insane when fed.

the tracker shot hard to hit only straight line =/
combos... worse... he always jumps at the direction which I don't want -_-

I suck more at Gusion lor. Anyway my Gusion is more on physical attacks rather than magic skills. Cos the cooldown friggin long -_-

I just kena a Jungler GUSION IN MY TEAM... As expected, lost....

Why can't they just focus on towers and stick to their own lanes??? when enemies from other lanes are free enough to come to yours, then there must be something wrong with your teammates.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diff class have diff roles. That's why need specific spells. I see flickr lesley know 80%is noob alr. Mm usually use inspire to destroy tanks and fighters. Mage flickr to run away from ganks. Chargers and tank use the stone spell to break combos of opponent

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diff class have diff roles. That's why need specific spells. I see flickr lesley know 80%is noob alr. Mm usually use inspire to destroy tanks and fighters. Mage flickr to run away from ganks. Chargers and tank use the stone spell to break combos of opponent
Ya.. Sometimes... A wrong spell can see he is noob liao

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.