Reaction score
2km eggs totally not worth, all gimmicky rubbish from there :eek: :s13: :s8:

Almost finished 2nd batch of 8 super incubators today

Again mostly rubbish

Think I'll not buy liao

May buy near end of the box sale to keep the super inubators

koolkool

Reaction score
This community day still attracted quite a good turn out in parks I visited today. Most people I met are after the shinies. My wife was astounded so many people turned out in the park on Sunday! She always thought I'm one of those few people left still playing Pokémon Go.
Myself I caught 3 shinies, just nice to evolve to get shiny bulbasaur, ivysaur and Venusaur. Didn't get any tier 1 shiny this time around, but all 3 tier 2. Also evolved total 3 Frenzy Plant Venusaur as well. A frantic 3 hours for me, as need to go market, bring kids for lessons and catch Pokémon in parks nearby. Just reached home exhausted, but still looking forward to next community day next month!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Almost finished 2nd batch of 8 super incubators today

Again mostly rubbish

Think I'll not buy liao

May buy near end of the box sale to keep the super inubators

This is something I totally expected, and I mentioned in previous posts. To be specific, I dun like the gachapon concept of the eggs, and would rather spend coins on more tangible and confirmed stuff like storage/bag upgrades or raid passes.

I am really tempted to buy incubators to try to hatch out the gen3 babies but results will be too random.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just grinding at Clementi Central during the event

Spawn rate of green onion good enough for me

Caught 3 tier 1 8++ green onion , a few tier 2 8++

When I told some people where to go for the 8++ wonder bulbo they actually replied not perfect they not interested. I was like wtf ?

Got 4 shinies but no tier 1

Might have accidentally transfered a fifth 7++ tier 3 shiny.

Can't be sure. Was eating lunch and catching plus doing house keeping. Saw tier 3, press transfer then thought I saw the screen do u want to transfer a shiny but pressed yes straight. Whatever.

At 2 sharp click on a bulbasor and it just gave an error message. Really on the dot

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is something I totally expected, and I mentioned in previous posts. To be specific, I dun like the gachapon concept of the eggs, and would rather spend coins on more tangible and confirmed stuff like storage/bag upgrades or raid passes.

I am really tempted to buy incubators to try to hatch out the gen3 babies but results will be too random.

The last round when they had 2km eggs hatching good mons it was much better.

Hatched lots of chanceys, lavitars etc from 2km eggs.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raided a tyra

8 balls

Deflected 6 of my balls and fled

2067 somemore

KNN

That's why I hate tyra raid but it's the most productive raid right now

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This community day still attracted quite a good turn out in parks I visited today. Most people I met are after the shinies. My wife was astounded so many people turned out in the park on Sunday! She always thought I'm one of those few people left still playing Pokémon Go.
Myself I caught 3 shinies, just nice to evolve to get shiny bulbasaur, ivysaur and Venusaur. Didn't get any tier 1 shiny this time around, but all 3 tier 2. Also evolved total 3 Frenzy Plant Venusaur as well. A frantic 3 hours for me, as need to go market, bring kids for lessons and catch Pokémon in parks nearby. Just reached home exhausted, but still looking forward to next community day next month!

its good to see pple playing. as in real pple there.
instead of flying..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Raided a tyra

8 balls

Deflected 6 of my balls and fled

2067 somemore

KNN

That's why I hate tyra raid but it's the most productive raid right now
i just did mine at red bus orchard. spawn same time as takashimaya lugia. now going hm liao..

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya lor. i lower my gold razz from 360? to now 280.
becos i only gold razz cp 800 n above. lol.

Actually the green onion very docile during the community event

8++ cp probably doesn't need GB. Just use blue or black ball can already

Sgtrad

Reaction score
i accidentally transferred one away. Never look at the message carefully. By that time i realised, already clicked on it already.

Happened to me a couple of time. The latest being a Machamp I believe >3.5k IV >90%.

In this game , transfer is the most common action so sometime absentmindedly just transfer after power up or evolve .

Last edited:

cqefan

Reaction score
Community day on Sunday 11 am to 2 pm is bad timing for me. I typically have family outing in this time slot. Sigh..

Was thinking will have to catch Bulbasaur here and there when possible and may not get any Shiny. Finally 9 minutes before end of event whilst queuing for a restaurant at Suntec caught 1 Shiny.

Main rewards today (1) evolved 7 Bulbasaurs to Venusaurs with Frenzy Plant and (2) main account hatched another Wynaut.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Actually the green onion very docile during the community event

8++ cp probably doesn't need GB. Just use blue or black ball can already
just finding excuse go use gb. else keep stacking up.

now double sd. i use on big rat. big spider n big bird also. lol.

n i just realize. i have a cp 900 wonder bulb. (caught during event)
aiya. nv evolve just now. but its ok. at least i remb to evolve my 2x 98% lvl 33 n 35. and a shiny to vena. for the sake of it.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Community day on Sunday 11 am to 2 pm is bad timing for me. I typically have family outing in this time slot. Sigh..

Was thinking will have to catch Bulbasaur here and there when possible and may not get any Shiny. Finally 9 minutes before end of event whilst queuing for a restaurant at Suntec caught 1 Shiny.

Main rewards today (1) evolved 7 Bulbasaurs to Venusaurs with Frenzy Plant and (2) main account hatched another Wynaut.

already feedback to nn. to make event longer or make it sat n sun. oh well. if they ever listen.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Family is more important than pokemon go.

zensushi

Reaction score

Ditto. Caught fewer than 10 Bulbasaurs within the period. None were shiny. Evolved a pre-Community Day-caught Bulbasaur to Venusaur.

Low-key participation compared to Dratini Day. :o

Mystech

Reaction score
Eh? Is the map back up?

Sent from Travelling with a mad man with a blue box using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.