Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
First unlmited roll try to roll Kaltz or Misugi or Hyuga(If u preferred a striker)

If u wan to have best possible starting team u can reroll during Dreamfest period which is every end of month, starting collect 30 dreamball and do single pulls on dreamfest banner. If u manage to get Dreamfest char u can continue play the acct. if not just reroll

Your starting team should have at least 3 ssr (not included the free tsubasa they gift new players)

Then start playing the story mode, everyday try to play the sudden attack event to get Roberto booklet to level up your players

Then when u have 50 dreamballs can roll the Get ahead transfer which Gurantee a ssr

By now the core of your team should be there liao...with at least 4 ssr

The best possible ssr u could get from starting a fresh acct will be either GK + DMF + Striker , or DMF + AMF + GK

GK and DMF can be really difficult to get so its usually recommended to try to get them as early as possible

For GK try to aim for Genzo or Muller
Dmf Kaltz or DF Matsu
Striker Schneider or Hyuga
Possible to get gk on first free reroll?_try manytimes didn't see it

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
Funny, looknlike got bug...I restart the game and reroll, get Kaltz, but missing one player, tsubasa..

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funny, looknlike got bug...I restart the game and reroll, get Kaltz, but missing one player, tsubasa..

Should be in gift box. For now u can reroll and try single pull current banner. If u get new Tsubasa or Santana it will be great to play on

For now starting unlimited roll u can aim for Misugi , Kaltz , Pierre

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both can be gotten from normal gacha pulls or ssr ticket.
good headstart will be getting DM( Kaltz) den pulling SGGK with ur first 30(during dreamfest) / 50(normal days)
So the best player from free reroll should get hyruga /misugi?

acidgerm

Reaction score
I am interested to sell my account. 500k account up for sale. Superb team with great assets like coins and Dreamballs! Level/Rank 87. I have spent a lot of time over the last 3.5 months to build this account to where it is.

17 gacha UR maxed players, including
Dreamfest Diaz (with A7 Drive Pass, B60 Twin Drive Shot and B60 Crisis Tackle)
Dreamfest Jito
Genzo (with S14 SGGK)
Muller (with C40 Giant Arm)
Perfect Keeper Zino Hernandez
Martial Keeper Ken Wakashimazu
Noble Young Emperor Schneider (with S6 Fire Shot, A10 Kaiser Step, B60 Fire Shot and C40 Kaiser Dribble)
Golden Duo Misaki (with A7 Twin Shot and C40 International Dribble)
Nankatsu Tsubasa (with C40 Drive Pass and A3 South American Dribble)
True Captaincy Tsubasa (with C40 Drive Pass)
Japan’s Genius Tsubasa aka Clubasa
Magnificent Coaching Pierre (with B33 Magnificent Interception, B48 Dribble and C40 Slider Pass)
Cornerstone of Sweden’s Defence Brolin
Natural Genius Misugi
Dauntless Dandy Defender Gentile (with B60 Power Block)
Deadly Weapon Bunnaak
Refound Fangs Hyuga

Currently has 296 Dreamballs and increasing by the day!
Has 709 Gold Medals, 283 Silver Medals and 605 Bronze Medals that can be exchanged for great stuff in the Exchange Shop!
Has 18 million gold.
Has 264k League medals. Currently already in highest S-League.
Has 9 Rainbow Legendary Drills with many other colour drills for easy upgrades.
Also has 10 Gold, 36 Silver, 2.4k Bronze and 1.2k White tickets from the current March event.
Currently ranked top 0.7% in Tsubasa Cup, which will give another 10 Dreamballs and 50k League Medals more.
Logged in for 105 days. Game gives more Dreamballs for the more number of days you logged in.
Total 540 inventory space.
Tons of coaches and training books: 10 UR Saving coaches; 13 UR Physical Coaches; 15 UR Defence Coaches; 18 UR Attack Coaches; more than 140 SSR coaches.

Other UR and SSR maxed players include (a) Brazil’s Pride UR Santana (with B60 shot), (b) True Ace Striker UR Hyuga (with Drive Tiger Twin Shot). Also has Rivaul (with B60 Skyhawk Shot), Levin (with B55 Levin Pass), Hino (with B60 Dragon Shot), Akai (with B29 Shoulder Block), Gentile (with B60 Power Block), gacha SSR Kaltz, dacha SSR Matsuyama, dacha SSR Muller, gacha SSR Genzo and many many more!

Please contact nine seven six six 9769 to offer. Please do offer a reasonable price.

katzvahn

Reaction score
I started playing on last week of feb
My friend made a new club FC.Daxies
Anyone without club can join us we all help each other
I active daily hehe

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.