Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

HellHunter

Reaction score
Now Dominos no more codes AFAIK. Used to be reasonable with all the codes and freebies they gave last time. The CNY $8.80 regular pizza deal was decent but it's over. In all honesty their pizzas are crap and not worth the money they charge for it. The frozen Dr. Oetker's pizza is so much better and can be as cheap as $6.90 on discount lol

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Now Dominos no more codes AFAIK. Used to be reasonable with all the codes and freebies they gave last time. The CNY $8.80 regular pizza deal was decent but it's over. In all honesty their pizzas are crap and not worth the money they charge for it. The frozen Dr. Oetker's pizza is so much better and can be as cheap as $6.90 on discount lol

Depends. Although I agree it's not cheap, there are some hacks you can do to make the pizza more bang for buck.

As an example, since I love pepperonis, normally you would just order pepperoni pizza and be done with it. Maybe add-on some extra pepperoni. But did you know that you can actually change ingredients of the pizza at no extra cost provided you change to the same category of toppings i.e meat to other meats vegetables to other vegetables.

So, I could actually pick Hawaiian pizza and change the toppings at no extra cost. Hawaiian pizza cause it's the tomato base pizza with the most ingredients - pineapple, ham, chicken breasts. Change it to mushroom, and double pepperoni.

Now you have a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni and mushroom at the same price as a regular pepperoni pizza but with more value

Aresden

Reaction score
Depends. Although I agree it's not cheap, there are some hacks you can do to make the pizza more bang for buck.

As an example, since I love pepperonis, normally you would just order pepperoni pizza and be done with it. Maybe add-on some extra pepperoni. But did you know that you can actually change ingredients of the pizza at no extra cost provided you change to the same category of toppings i.e meat to other meats vegetables to other vegetables.

So, I could actually pick Hawaiian pizza and change the toppings at no extra cost. Hawaiian pizza cause it's the tomato base pizza with the most ingredients - pineapple, ham, chicken breasts. Change it to mushroom, and double pepperoni.

Now you have a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni and mushroom at the same price as a regular pepperoni pizza but with more value

i see a fellow domino-er here :s12::s12::s12:

HellHunter

Reaction score

hahaha I've been eating Dominos since my uni days so, yes, I know all the hacks there are to know ;) In Australia people started doing this so much that at one point they limited ingredient swaps to a max of 2 toppings..not sure if it's the same these days though.

Still doesn't make it worth it IMO :o Great tip for those who are going to order anyway though. :D

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

will try this the next time! :o

madaboutcats

Reaction score

Wow that’s a good hack will try that next time thanks!

acidcrash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having the daebak spicy tuna now. Spicy and not bad. Click n collect 2 regular/1 coke and 1 regular late coupon plus 1 free lava cake.. All $22 heh

6vhJtkS.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.