[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Trainers,

A series of mysterious happenings is occurring all over the world, and Professor Willow is seeking Trainers to help him find out if this is connected to the Mythical Pokémon Mew. These research tasks will become available to Trainers around the world later this week!

There are two different types of research you can contribute to: Field Research and Special Research. Gather Field Research tasks by spinning nearby PokéStops, which will give you objectives that include discovering and catching certain Pokémon or engaging with battles, among other things. Special Research may be requested by Professor Willow himself, and will take you on a journey to make important discoveries!

Both types of research offer great rewards, including a variety of useful items and even encounters with certain Pokémon! You can complete as many research tasks as you want every day, leading to a full day of adventures. These tasks also have different levels of difficulty, so the more challenging a research task is, the greater the reward waiting for you.

You can earn one Stamp per day by completing at least one Field Research task, and when you obtain seven stamps, you can achieve a Research Breakthrough to receive even greater rewards! You may even have an encounter with a Legendary Pokémon!

Research tasks will provide interesting challenges that will help you get better at discovering, battling, and catching Pokémon! We're excited to see your contributions to the exciting field of Pokémon research, and we can’t wait to hear about the adventures you have along the way! Let’s get moving!

quest for mew?!!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Trainers,

A series of mysterious happenings is occurring all over the world, and Professor Willow is seeking Trainers to help him find out if this is connected to the Mythical Pokémon Mew. These research tasks will become available to Trainers around the world later this week!

There are two different types of research you can contribute to: Field Research and Special Research. Gather Field Research tasks by spinning nearby PokéStops, which will give you objectives that include discovering and catching certain Pokémon or engaging with battles, among other things. Special Research may be requested by Professor Willow himself, and will take you on a journey to make important discoveries!

Both types of research offer great rewards, including a variety of useful items and even encounters with certain Pokémon! You can complete as many research tasks as you want every day, leading to a full day of adventures. These tasks also have different levels of difficulty, so the more challenging a research task is, the greater the reward waiting for you.

You can earn one Stamp per day by completing at least one Field Research task, and when you obtain seven stamps, you can achieve a Research Breakthrough to receive even greater rewards! You may even have an encounter with a Legendary Pokémon!

Research tasks will provide interesting challenges that will help you get better at discovering, battling, and catching Pokémon! We're excited to see your contributions to the exciting field of Pokémon research, and we can’t wait to hear about the adventures you have along the way! Let’s get moving!

quest for mew?!!
started liao boh? :eek:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last line a bit ambiguous? Encounter wild legendary??? I don't mind seeing Raikou. But don't roar on me then flee. :s13:

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
without sgpokemap, quests involving catching specific pokemon will be very tough!

but ok la, give and take. Obtaining Mew should be a challenging task anyway. Dont expect us to catch all unown can already

Wild legendary will be awesome too...but imagine if it has high flee rate.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mew stronger than of them all?

I never play original pokemon so dunno :p

cqefan

Reaction score
Hopefully no time limit. Otherwise will be tough.

Catching a dragon = I will try evolving a Swablu. Normally this is counted as seeing and catching a dragon.

research02.png

research03.png

research04.png

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Hi guys There is a ID Brandontan91 and gang placed a lot of lures at Seng Kang area ...

Hitokirii

Reaction score
Crazy. 4 shiny out of last 6 lugia.
And I believe the next shiny legendary, I will get zero

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They better fix the bugs inherent in 0.95.3 first before proceeding.

They seem to think that the version only affects rooted phones and jailbroken phones, but there are even reports from unrooted phones and non-jailbroken phones too.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
win x number of raids is mmmm. suspicious.
Another way for them to cash in on premium raid pas sales I suppose.

There will probably be a quest to hatch x number of eggs too, to cash in on incubators. :o

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Catch 10unowns at 6th badge.. Bwhahaha..

If this happened, it will take a while to see Mew. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
nice wor...

more things n mission to do in the game.. its good.. wont complaint.. i hope the mission will be something actually not easy or rather require certain amount of grinding to achieve something..

else.. later very fast finish then nth to do again. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Catch 10unowns at 6th badge.. Bwhahaha..

If this happened, it will take a while to see Mew. :s13:
dont think that will happen... becos if like that .. either they "greatly?" increase unown spawn or indirectly forcing player to spoof or join pokemon Events..

Till date... I've only caught 1 unown.. n that is caught via looking at map.. even with map.. unown spawn also so random n so so rare..

:s22: that's not possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.