[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Korean article floating around next legendary raid is indeed Ho-oh, with shiny and it's signature move, Sacred Flame.

I already gotten a 98% Ho-oh.. Hopefully can CTM the new move.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah I hope the map is back soon so I can do many quests with my friends on weekend night :D

After finish go supper and tok kok sing song LOL

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So some of the task may actually be transferring few Pokemons ?

What if need to be legendery or rare ones ?

Then the reward better be good

And will evolving be the same as catching a pokemon ?

Then if task involve catching a dragon pokemon then just evolve a dratini to dragonaire.

Will it be so simple ?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is thereany fb groups or any other portal tt post raids to help fellow pkm trainers ?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
today hoot 2 free pass. 1 green pass.
free passes both caught. green pass fled. but 1987. so nvm. dont care.

3 lobby. nobody shiny.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Korean article floating around next legendary raid is indeed Ho-oh, with shiny and it's signature move, Sacred Flame.

I already gotten a 98% Ho-oh.. Hopefully can CTM the new move.

quite sucky if cannot tm. basically is want u to hoot all over again for new move.. but i guess. thats nn plan. v evil...

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a 2nd shiny.
Base on PokeRater app
CP 2043. 15/14/14 95.6%

Current highest non shiny
CP 2045 14/15/13 93.3%

Which to powerup?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So some of the task may actually be transferring few Pokemons ?

What if need to be legendery or rare ones ?

Then the reward better be good

And will evolving be the same as catching a pokemon ?

Then if task involve catching a dragon pokemon then just evolve a dratini to dragonaire.

Will it be so simple ?
no la. it just say transfer pokemon. that means any pokemon also ok. unless they got mention.

like they do when they say catch 1 dragon type. or catch 5 pokemon.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Got a 2nd shiny.
Base on PokeRater app
CP 2043. 15/14/14 95.6%

Current highest non shiny
CP 2045 14/15/13 93.3%

Which to powerup?
if i were u. illl power up the shiny of cos.
good iv n its shiny. altho cannot put in gym. but. its still a shiny.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trainers,

A series of mysterious happenings is occurring all over the world, and Professor Willow is seeking Trainers to help him find out if this is connected to the Mythical Pokémon Mew. These research tasks will become available to Trainers around the world later this week!

There are two different types of research you can contribute to: Field Research and Special Research. Gather Field Research tasks by spinning nearby PokéStops, which will give you objectives that include discovering and catching certain Pokémon or engaging with battles, among other things. Special Research may be requested by Professor Willow himself, and will take you on a journey to make important discoveries!

Both types of research offer great rewards, including a variety of useful items and even encounters with certain Pokémon! You can complete as many research tasks as you want every day, leading to a full day of adventures. These tasks also have different levels of difficulty, so the more challenging a research task is, the greater the reward waiting for you.

You can earn one Stamp per day by completing at least one Field Research task, and when you obtain seven stamps, you can achieve a Research Breakthrough to receive even greater rewards! You may even have an encounter with a Legendary Pokémon!

Research tasks will provide interesting challenges that will help you get better at discovering, battling, and catching Pokémon! We're excited to see your contributions to the exciting field of Pokémon research, and we can’t wait to hear about the adventures you have along the way! Let’s get moving!

quest for mew?!!

This is great. I am going to do lots of research.

Win 3 gym battles is easy. How about take down 3 gyms?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This was posted before (not by me), and I found it very useful to hold 3 IV stats in 3 characters only.

http://www.unicode.org/charts/beta/nameslist/n_2460.html

I hereby list the numbers from 1 to 15 and you can try to use your mobile phone to view and copy the listed numbers as needed.

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.