Netgear Orbi AC3000

pchltws

Reaction score
Anybody using it before or now, that can share some advise on this product?

It is not cheap, approximate SGD 500++

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can check for the thread over here. U just need to search for it.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank You Very Much , how should I type in order to search correctly for the right forum discussion?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/next-generation-broadband-network-ngbn-forum-320/orbi-good-5561625-new-post.html

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RE

I suggest you get the more expensive Orbi Pro because it allows you to set 3 different SSIDs. The Orbi can't do it except for the telnet workaround which, in turn, may bring other issues.

:D

Last edited:

phokel

Reaction score
Netgear Orbi

Please don't buy this piece of Sh@t! I have the orbi rbk 50 (2 sets) , amazing speed, great coverage BUT frequent disconnects. This was what wifi is not meant to be. Imagine , you are streaming or playing a game online and.... wifi disconnected. FRUSTRATING!!!! Go check out the orbi forum and read about all those people complaining about Orbi. Even after numerous firmware updates, it is still SH@T! They basically shipped out a flawed product. I'm in the market for a new system. If you are brave and want to buy/test the orbi. I have 2 sets available, will release each at $250, one year left on the warranty, no receipt and box, buy as is. I highly recommend not buying it, even from myself. But if you brave... pls feel free to PM me.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Please don't buy this piece of Sh@t! I have the orbi rbk 50 (2 sets) , amazing speed, great coverage BUT frequent disconnects. This was what wifi is not meant to be. Imagine , you are streaming or playing a game online and.... wifi disconnected. FRUSTRATING!!!! Go check out the orbi forum and read about all those people complaining about Orbi. Even after numerous firmware updates, it is still SH@T! They basically shipped out a flawed product. I'm in the market for a new system. If you are brave and want to buy/test the orbi. I have 2 sets available, will release each at $250, one year left on the warranty, no receipt and box, buy as is. I highly recommend not buying it, even from myself. But if you brave... pls feel free to PM me.

Are you using the satellites with Ethernet backhaul or just simply the router alone? Did you setup telnet?

Latest beta looks ok

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/Orbi-MR-2-1-Update-3-23-18/td-p/1533584/page/6

Last edited:

jnm9500

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in getting the orbi rbk 50 to try out. Just wondering if you are still selling your units? Tks.

Sorry I can't send PM yet....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.