who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove88

Reaction score
Diff class have diff roles. That's why need specific spells. I see flickr lesley know 80%is noob alr. Mm usually use inspire to destroy tanks and fighters. Mage flickr to run away from ganks. Chargers and tank use the stone spell to break combos of opponent

Flicker not the worst spell I have seen on Lesley yet lol. But I strongly agree Lesley should not use flicker (in fact, all mms except Layla and maybe Hanabi).

And one time my team forced my Lesley to have flicker because idiot teammates chose 2 assassins (Lance, Natalie) with retri. Can guess the results la ... :(

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flicker not the worst spell I have seen on Lesley yet lol. But I strongly agree Lesley should not use flicker (in fact, all mms except Layla and maybe Hanabi).

And one time my team forced my Lesley to have flicker because idiot teammates chose 2 assassins (Lance, Natalie) with retri. Can guess the results la ... :(

Sometimes knowing the right spell doesn't mean anything too. haha. not hard to watch youtube and copy. But skills hard to copy. Like you see franco using flicker, you think he might be really good and hook and flick enemy into turret. But maybe he's just afraid of dying and use it for escape only.

For lesley flicker is doable still i think since mm are mostly more late game heroes. Though a good lesley will be able to pick the right fight and KS kills with her ult early mid game. So let the mages and assassin farm more first and just focus on surviving. Just surviving and being able to clear minion is better than using retribution and end up keep getting killed. Then once MM gets a few items can farm fast anyway.

I think 2 assassins is okay in this meta (just see lance and gusion). Like even without MM sometimes still doable if the whole team can push to end the game early. 2MM though will be harder to play IMO since it's going to be hard early/mid game. Most of the time you see that 2nd MM pick you know your teammate is probably not aware of team comp already. Especially when you see opponent team have those meta assassins they still pick 2MM. Make games harder than it needs to be.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno lah...
I feel skills are for the needs of your gameplay.

The 'recommended skills' are just that are suitable for those who chiong without consequences.

Take my Gusion and Angela for example. I use Purify for them simply because without it, they are sitting ducks when kena skills that cause abnormal statuses.

You have no idea how many unnecessary deaths I avoided by purifying.

No point having retribution when I know my teammates are gonna "I'll take the buff", no point flicker if most of the time the stupid flicker lands you towards the enemy instead of away, no point using inspire when you use it and still die most of the time.

I mean, there are so many available skills, which I see 70% of them are not utlilized by players. Then why have those skills in the first place if nobody is gonna use them?

I still feel if you know what you are doing with the skills, that is enough a reason.

But if I am still gonna be accused of being a 'newbie', so be it. I rather be called names and play in a comfortable manner than to follow like a headless 'anjing' and suffer in the game.

=/

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martis is assassin? I can't see him on my hero page

Did not check my hero page but if he is like the recent newbies, then probably can only buy in through the bundle for the moment?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway just topped up my diamonds already.Now at work later then redeem him.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did not check my hero page but if he is like the recent newbies, then probably can only buy in through the bundle for the moment?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway just topped up my diamonds already.Now at work later then redeem him.

can use gol/pts.. i bought him with points

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone facing issues logging in?

i keep getting stuck at the loading game screen

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why this game so many indo

Last time pinoy and jndo half half. After AoV came out the pinoy went to play that and lag the hell out of the game so I had to stop playing that :s13: not sure how their server is now.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno lah...
I feel skills are for the needs of your gameplay.

The 'recommended skills' are just that are suitable for those who chiong without consequences.

Take my Gusion and Angela for example. I use Purify for them simply because without it, they are sitting ducks when kena skills that cause abnormal statuses.

You have no idea how many unnecessary deaths I avoided by purifying.

No point having retribution when I know my teammates are gonna "I'll take the buff", no point flicker if most of the time the stupid flicker lands you towards the enemy instead of away, no point using inspire when you use it and still die most of the time.

I mean, there are so many available skills, which I see 70% of them are not utlilized by players. Then why have those skills in the first place if nobody is gonna use them?

I still feel if you know what you are doing with the skills, that is enough a reason.

But if I am still gonna be accused of being a 'newbie', so be it. I rather be called names and play in a comfortable manner than to follow like a headless 'anjing' and suffer in the game.

=/
How will flicker bring you towards enemy :s22: just hold and select the direction you want to flicker to.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know the game gg when your team mate doesn't ban Johnson or kagura and let them take both :s22:
Lost 5 stars yesterday then got back a few today zz

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know the game gg when your team mate doesn't ban Johnson or kagura and let them take both :s22:
Lost 5 stars yesterday then got back a few today zz

I'm guessing maybe season ending. Now is left those really last minute ones still desperately trying to climb rank. Those that can make it one already made it. I was happy with reaching Epic V actually considering my account only has like 15 heroes? haha. Started the game too late. at Epic II now like so near yet so far. Seems to reach a plateau for F2P player already and often if i S5 i won't have any decent heroes left to pick. Probably need to own and know how to play more meta heroes to make it easier.

Anyway, just FYI in case anyone don't know. If got AFK from game, can try to invalid match. I encountered an enemy team the other day that did that. Their S5 was AFK during hero selection. so didn't even ban anyone. Just need the whole team to stay in base for 3 mins. It's still risky cause if the AFK guy comes back, then GG. Opponent already gain upper hand. It's still a sh!tty system though, like if the player AFK during mid-game, probably too late to try that already since enemy team can easily push turrets. Hero damage to turrets increases after 3 mins into the game, so if want to do this, do it from the start will be best.

But if all goes well, the match will be invalid. Won't gain or lose stars for the rest. Got a system mail that the AFK player for 8 credit deduction (which is frankly like no big deal?)

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still trying out martis.... He easily die in gank. Must like assessin fly in later... But if u fly in, ur team mates all run u also gg

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I saw the YouTube video about afk, they ask each other whether one guy afk, then all recalled to base, then the enemy realised what they did and tried to hit through the center lane but not in time within the 3 mins frame.

When reach selection rank game, no choice but have to get more heroes. Bad thing is the heroes you ok in always get grabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.