[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
I generally have no qualms with multiple acc players if they keep their accounts seperate.....ie they do not use them to shave, feed GB, hog/pad gyms, etc...

but when these pple use their "baby" acc to gain unfair advantages.....these pple I despise...nowadays I see more and more sub lvl30s parked in gyms...very obvious they just pad these gyms and put their main acc mons at the back...and they are depriving their own team mates a slot too

And I seriously doubt these pple would spend actual $$ on their "baby" accounts....so they are not contributing to the game development either

As for pple who share accounts among their group...to put in gyms, fight raids, etc...I feel they are no different from spoofers...they are just "spoofing" without any software, cos in actual fact they are still not there physically....

and now that sgpokemap is no more, they cannot argue we are same same as them liao :s13:

//end of rant :s22:
ps: I will nv get my unoown liao :sad:

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What bug are you referring to that prevent player to feed berry?

3 players enough to make it work.

all 3 go in -> 2 exit 1 keep dodging -> 2 go in again -> 1 exit -> 2nd keep dodging -> final 1 go in and kill mon together -> Mon straight KO and cannot feed.

Golden res also no use :s13:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Quest requirements and types, new badges

We also found traces of quest requirements, or preconditions in this APK. We are quite certain that there will be a number of salty players, but yes, some quests are only unlocked after you reach a particular level / medal in Pokemon GO:

Reuters

Reaction score

all 3 go in -> 2 exit 1 keep dodging -> 2 go in again -> 1 exit -> 2nd keep dodging -> final 1 go in and kill mon together -> Mon straight KO and cannot feed.

yeah, this will work for those who have multiple accounts and can play with 3 devices together or with 3 actual players who can time their fights well..

I have done this personally with another 2 of my physical teammates before previously.. but I find it more worth to wear them down wave after wave but for that u will need a lot of time and potions/revives..

zensushi

Reaction score
I fed a lot of GB to defend gyms. Working on turning more ex-raid gyms to gold. Currently only have 1 ex-raid gym with gold badge

You get the same ++ to gym points for feeding one Golden Razz Berry as with one any other berry, right?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
You get the same ++ to gym points for feeding one Golden Razz Berry as with one any other berry, right?

Yes. But just clock gym hours .. sometime can clock >10hrs. When I successfully defended one wave of attack, next wave maybe comes fee hour later. Once my Pokémon is in the gym, I also keep spinning to collect berries and fed to all Pokémons in that gym, collecting points at the same time .

Last edited:

MasterL

Reaction score
I feel that pikachu was their first so there was a minor screwup. But subsequently they change skill on final form and I believe going forward it will be tat way already

That’s really a mix bag

Venu got the best moveset with frenzy
So venu caught then will surpass all grass ones

But on the other hand we have surf for pikachu

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Pikachu is the first in the first ever community day for obvious reason.

jannworld

Reaction score
I know pikachu got that surf move (god knows why) during the event. But that fact is pikachu and even raichu are pokedex entries only. Even u give raichu the best fast and charge move he’s not going to be suddenly better than raikou or even zapdos

Dragonites are meta relevant that’s why that event was so crowd crazy. Venasaur is decent and the new moveset helps.

I dun think ampharos is that bad since he is tanky. but if u already have a zapdos or raikou there’s no need to get excited about ampharos really.

Bottom line is the community event brings shiny and some special moveset but eventually it depends if the featured Pokémon is meta relevant and useful or not for ppl to get excited

I feel that pikachu was their first so there was a minor screwup. But subsequently they change skill on final form and I believe going forward it will be tat way already

Sylveron

Reaction score
Anyone install 0.97.2 already ?

Any problem so far ?

Installed and tested with a raid, so far so good. The auto choosing of the mons like got change too, but cannot confirm as this is the first raid after the change.

I am comparing to my raid before this update, which usually will choose Aggron and Tyranitar, but just now, it chose Aggron, Cloyster and Milotic as the first 3 mons for me.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
everytime i hoot legendary.. i fed gb for every white ball

but my gb number still going up..

Double sd now.. when i see 3rd evolution.. i very happy.. regardless cp.. i just throw gb n ultraball.. 1.8k sd.. fap faps...

I agree. gb damn mafan.

Not troublesome at all.

Using GB to increase catch chance is still better than using GB just to restore gym pokemon's motivation. The latter is too wasted liao.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Hmmm I dun understand. How come the first time all 3 go in, they cannot defeat the mon together?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Doesnt that them.in the same wave if they exit and hit again ??

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes. But just clock gym hours .. sometime can clock >10hrs. When I successfully defended one wave of attack, next wave maybe comes fee hour later. Once my Pokémon is in the gym, I also keep spinning to collect berries and fed to all Pokémons in that gym, collecting points at the same time .

U are better off letting the gym be taken over by rival gym and attacking the gym to gain gym xp.

Can save GB and use up those extra potions/revives.

limbs03

Reaction score
Hmmm I dun understand. How come the first time all 3 go in, they cannot defeat the mon together?

They do not defeat the mon together because the purpose of this method is to knock out the defender from full motivation to zero at one go, ie no chance to feed GB

Doesnt that them.in the same wave if they exit and hit again ??
Im not exactly sure of the mechanics, but I think once you cross a certain time or damage done to the defender, you will start a new wave once you exit and whack again

experts pls clarify :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They do not defeat the mon together because the purpose of this method is to knock out the defender from full motivation to zero at one go, ie no chance to feed GB

Im not exactly sure of the mechanics, but I think once you cross a certain time or damage done to the defender, you will start a new wave once you exit and whack again

experts pls clarify :s13:

I understand liao.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Not troublesome at all.

Using GB to increase catch chance is still better than using GB just to restore gym pokemon's motivation. The latter is too wasted liao.

I use GB for every white ball. still increases faster then I use them.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
you have to attack a mon down to its last 20%. and then stop. first two will tank in different wave. and finish off with in 3 waves altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.