[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
end the day with 4 lugia raid. nv tio shiny. first one fled other 3 caught.
what power is. all 4 today are 199x. trololol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
But my uncles and aunties in my area all smart leh...

They will shout who got more than 1 account please play small account with 1 account holders First.:s13:

my place last time maybe will la. now. they play until already know who got how many account already. so. they diam diam. only thing is. they still like to hoot first lobby with their main.

i dont understand. but. nvm. becos i always private with my own kaki..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
the logic is simple

if use main account, sure win, sure get chance with lugia, if use main account later, if nv win, waste pass of main account, will arm dui

nt really. they choing first lobby. all main go in.
then after that. kbkp say only 7 or maybe less than 10 white ball.

until later. left 5-9 player maybe but left half baby half main. how to hoot.
becos their main. also nt that strong. since they have so many acc to maintain.

lol. .

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
no different from spoofers...they are just "spoofing" without any software, cos in actual fact they are still not there physically....

and now that sgpokemap is no more, they cannot argue we are same same as them liao :s13:

//end of rant :s22:
ps: I will nv get my unoown liao :sad:
which is what i shared earlier. there are many pple who play n seed their account to multi players living in different part of sg.

as soon the good one appear nearest to who. that person will go catch for everyone
like i said also. yes. this type worst or as good as spoofer.

but they will nv say they are 1. whatever.. haha.

thats why i hope nn will ban user if 1 phone but login logout multi acc.
since to start with. nn say 1 person 1 account.

but say say only la. nn wont ban. haha. life goes on.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not troublesome at all.

Using GB to increase catch chance is still better than using GB just to restore gym pokemon's motivation. The latter is too wasted liao.

I need coins more than a new low IV legendary. I have been using pinap all the way for some Lugia as I don't think I need to capture it. Good if I captured it with more candies. If not, I also don't mind.

The gyms around my area are very competitive so I have to use GB to restore back the motivation when someone tries to knock it down. Good to see some spoofers backed off after I irritate them with GB. :D

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I use GB for every white ball. still increases faster then I use them.

Dun just use GB for the legendaries.

Can also use for any wild pokemon that has orange/red circle even with the Ultra Ball. It saves time having to let it pop out and have to catch again.

If your GB is really a lot until can go mouldy, then use on even wild pokemon that has yellow circle onwards. :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I need coins more than a new low IV legendary. I have been using pinap all the way for some Lugia as I don't think I need to capture it. Good if I captured it with more candies. If not, I also don't mind.

The gyms around my area are very competitive so I have to use GB to restore back the motivation when someone tries to knock it down. Good to see some spoofers backed off after I irritate them with GB. :D

U might have fallen into their trap, they probably just wanted to attack the gym to gain gym xp.

Since u repeatedly fed GB, they dun have to be afraid of accidentally taking over the gym and not able to gain gym xp anymore.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
which is what i shared earlier. there are many pple who play n seed their account to multi players living in different part of sg.

as soon the good one appear nearest to who. that person will go catch for everyone
like i said also. yes. this type worst or as good as spoofer.

but they will nv say they are 1. whatever.. haha.

thats why i hope nn will ban user if 1 phone but login logout multi acc.
since to start with. nn say 1 person 1 account.

but say say only la. nn wont ban. haha. life goes on.

Cos 1 phone many accounts doesn't necessarily mean 1 person many accounts lor.

Many parents playing the game on their phone also have extra accounts for their children, especially when their children do not have phones.

So that is a player use case that Niantic probably cannot outright ban.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They do not defeat the mon together because the purpose of this method is to knock out the defender from full motivation to zero at one go, ie no chance to feed GB

Im not exactly sure of the mechanics, but I think once you cross a certain time or damage done to the defender, you will start a new wave once you exit and whack again

experts pls clarify :s13:

So they key word os 3 must join in tgt as same lobby

Once u exited
After a certain time frame
U go in as a new wave

But blissey not easy to take down man

So basically the 3rd must send a machamp to take it down fast

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So they key word os 3 must join in tgt as same lobby

Once u exited
After a certain time frame
U go in as a new wave

But blissey not easy to take down man

So basically the 3rd must send a machamp to take it down fast

Whether Machamp, or a slower attack pokemon, doesn't matter. Just need to look at the phones of all 3 accounts and the defending pokemon's HP to synchronise, and try to defeat it at about the same time, then can kick it out without the defending player having a chance to feed GB.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whether Machamp, or a slower attack pokemon, doesn't matter. Just need to look at the phones of all 3 accounts and the defending pokemon's HP to synchronise, and try to defeat it at about the same time, then can kick it out without the defending player having a chance to feed GB.

But the the 3rd wave gotta hit it in time not forgetting only 99 sec for first wave

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U might have fallen into their trap, they probably just wanted to attack the gym to gain gym xp.

Since u repeatedly fed GB, they dun have to be afraid of accidentally taking over the gym and not able to gain gym xp anymore.

Definitely not the case. So far, my neighbourhood gyms I've never experience trainers attack the gym just for XP. They are all in it for the coins.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, those Spoofers here..

Who uses Android with security patch date Feb 01 2018 and still can spoof properly?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Definitely not the case. So far, my neighbourhood gyms I've never experience trainers attack the gym just for XP. They are all in it for the coins.

If one is a spoofer, it's stupid to get the coins at a neighbourhood gym where it's heavily contested. They should go find more ulu places.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yesterday in a Lugia raid with 8 people

Last 5 minute

5 are below level 29

Then when raid started saw Blissey and later on Milktank

Luckily managed to kill Lugia with 5 seconds left

Moral of story - strong players trash gyms within first 5-10mins

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If one is a spoofer, it's stupid to get the coins at a neighbourhood gym where it's heavily contested. They should go find more ulu places.

Unfortunately, those ulu places are likely been taken over by other spoofers much earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.