who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really like mantis, super food to use even though I m a mm or mage user, tries a tank build for mantis, manage to survive but can’t kill much but I survived the ultimate from Lesley due to tank build

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
grove88. Must type all lowercase if not don't work. Singapore flag one.

If can't find I check my ID and post here. Now working not nice on ML later boss sees :s13:

added u with the chinese name, germany flag

grove88

Reaction score
You know the game gg when your team mate doesn't ban Johnson or kagura and let them take both :s22:
Lost 5 stars yesterday then got back a few today zz

Lol sometimes it happens. Confirm your teammates want to play Kag or Johnson that's why.

Reverse also happen sometimes. Once I was S1, I asked to ban Lance and indicated I want to play Johnson. S2-4 supported me. Last min S5 go ban Johnson :s22:. Then before enemy ban he asked me choose Lancelot for him lolol. I told him I don't have.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still trying out martis.... He easily die in gank. Must like assessin fly in later... But if u fly in, ur team mates all run u also gg

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Did anybody notice he kena the "family-friendly' touch-up? The exposed flesh no longer above groin area. Now cover navel :s13:

And yes, his defense/hp very jialat.

I cannot do without an armor item for him.

But dunno ley... Ever since using him I become more courageous. I would hop in and do major damage. But most of the time when I do that, I realize I die for nothing cos my coward teammates have already ran far far away leaving me to be gangr@ped zzz

Think I wanna try purify instead of petrify. If my 2nd skill timing not right, I will still kena stunned/bound.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol sometimes it happens. Confirm your teammates want to play Kag or Johnson that's why.

Reverse also happen sometimes. Once I was S1, I asked to ban Lance and indicated I want to play Johnson. S2-4 supported me. Last min S5 go ban Johnson :s22:. Then before enemy ban he asked me choose Lancelot for him lolol. I told him I don't have.

Yo. Had a good chat with you inside the game yesterday evening. Hope I can help you out whenever I can!

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anybody notice he kena the "family-friendly' touch-up? The exposed flesh no longer above groin area. Now cover navel :s13:

And yes, his defense/hp very jialat.

I cannot do without an armor item for him.

But dunno ley... Ever since using him I become more courageous. I would hop in and do major damage. But most of the time when I do that, I realize I die for nothing cos my coward teammates have already ran far far away leaving me to be gangr@ped zzz

Think I wanna try purify instead of petrify. If my 2nd skill timing not right, I will still kena stunned/bound.

haha u kenna the alutard syndrome. same here for me when i play fighters like alphap, must suppress the urge to 1v5 or someshit. fyi i suck at him also haha.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha u kenna the alutard syndrome. same here for me when i play fighters like alphap, must suppress the urge to 1v5 or someshit. fyi i suck at him also haha.

No ley I don't do Alutards' need for jungling (except late game when most turrets are destroyed and not much chance to kill minions)

When i do 1v5 I wasn't doing it in the context thinking I can win them all leh. I always do when I thought my teammates are in trouble I jump in and turn the tide.

Never did I expect I jump in, they make use of me as cannon fodder then they themselves run away/hide/jungle and whatever -____-

And I dive in cos I though I have sufficient backups.

Really can't wait to level my Fighter emblem to 40 so that I can use the 20% skill slow talent +_+

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still don't like the idea of excessive jungling or the "I'll take the buff" nonsense.

I am turret/minion focused.

I can even, after clearing enemy minions, go back to my top most turret and stay in that area to guard the money soft-shelled crab jungle monster to discourage the enemies from attacking it. :s22:

grove88

Reaction score
Yo. Had a good chat with you inside the game yesterday evening. Hope I can help you out whenever I can!

OMG I actually thought you are tan lol. Nice chatting, let's have a game sometimes.

I still don't like the idea of excessive jungling or the "I'll take the buff" nonsense.

I am turret/minion focused.

I can even, after clearing enemy minions, go back to my top most turret and stay in that area to guard the money soft-shelled crab jungle monster to discourage the enemies from attacking it. :s22:

Some characters really need the buff or else his/her efficiency is greatly reduced. Mostly the assassins or DPS mages. Like if my Kagura no buff usually can't kill many people :s13:.

Jungle can help you stay ahead, but ALWAYS take on the minion waves first. Then in between waves nothing to do then take nearby jungle lo (usually 1 camp max). Really hate those who ignore minions and go straight to the jungle; they are just hurting their teammates and letting the enemy score a free tower. Especially lv 4 lose 1 tower already just snowballs from there ...

TLDR: Jungle is good but do it in moderation

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG I actually thought you are tan lol. Nice chatting, let's have a game sometimes.

Some characters really need the buff or else his/her efficiency is greatly reduced. Mostly the assassins or DPS mages. Like if my Kagura no buff usually can't kill many people :s13:.

Jungle can help you stay ahead, but ALWAYS take on the minion waves first. Then in between waves nothing to do then take nearby jungle lo (usually 1 camp max). Really hate those who ignore minions and go straight to the jungle; they are just hurting their teammates and letting the enemy score a free tower. Especially lv 4 lose 1 tower already just snowballs from there ...

TLDR: Jungle is good but do it in moderation

Yup. Moderation IS the key.

Just can't understand why they can still jungle when just beside them, their teammates are in trouble or the minions are overpowered.

Some of these lagi best, clear jungle monsters instead of helping the nearest, runs to the next available jungle monster.

And not to forget they see their teammates lower level than theirs tackling a jungle monster, they still swoop in and take the final blow.

the ultimate one is level 15 already, still jungle like no tomorrow.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fighters that can jump in don't scare one is Freya... And can survive... Slap slap slap.. Martis jump in straight.. Sure die

Who is bullet mister?

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Moderation IS the key.

Just can't understand why they can still jungle when just beside them, their teammates are in trouble or the minions are overpowered.

Some of these lagi best, clear jungle monsters instead of helping the nearest, runs to the next available jungle monster.

And not to forget they see their teammates lower level than theirs tackling a jungle monster, they still swoop in and take the final blow.

the ultimate one is level 15 already, still jungle like no tomorrow.

selfish ma, idiots that only care abt themslf

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watched a few nationals. Now all take 2 assassins per team and no mm. All want fast game wor

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Watched a few nationals. Now all take 2 assassins per team and no mm. All want fast game wor
Yah that's the meta now. Early game chop chop. MM too squishy end up easy target for assassins.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't understand those trick events for border. So I have to send fake eggs 10x and let friends guess it is a real egg to get the border?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't understand those trick events for border. So I have to send fake eggs 10x and let friends guess it is a real egg to get the border?
Ya... And obviously ur friends will choose fake

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next season draft starts with 2 bans each side !

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.