Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Din0saurus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks all. guess i shall try not to be so hiao and go for practicality instead =:p

The down parka should be good enough since you aren’t into outdoor activities. I don’t think most people have a need for Goretex.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does it cover go kyoto and Tokyo And Hakone Ana nikko and tokyo jr train only ? How does it works ?

We show the pass to the gate contractor ? Or there is a Suica type card to tap and booking or Shinkansen need go to the counter to book I Guess for the JR wide pass

is there any JR Pass that allows me to have unlimited usage if I were to tour around Tokyo only?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

xdarrenx

Reaction score
Hi,

1. I am trying to fit in a day trip to Mt Fuji area, what are some of the sightseeing spots at Lake Kawaguchiko?

2. What other day trip (outskirt of Tokyo) which can be reached by JR East Pass you recommend? is Nikko a good place to visit?

Thanks !

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to watch a sumo training session before? I'm not talking about tournaments as there is unlikely to be one in april

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does it cover go kyoto and Tokyo And Hakone Ana nikko and tokyo jr train only ? How does it works ?

We show the pass to the gate contractor ? Or there is a Suica type card to tap and booking or Shinkansen need go to the counter to book I Guess for the JR wide pass

there are different kind of JR Pass for different travelling needs. You can also do a check first whether it's worthwhile to purchase the pass or just buy single tickets via the jr pass calculator.

the pass is like a card itself. there is one special gantry that is manned by a station staff. you need to show him the card in order to pass thru

xiaojing11

Reaction score
Hi, anyone has kansai airport or osaka station jr reservation office email address? I tried to find online, but can’t. Thanks.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally reach Osaka

Almost tot I took the wrong train but luckily got a hongkie onboard who helped me

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to watch a sumo training session before? I'm not talking about tournaments as there is unlikely to be one in april

any experts here?

Bertrand Traore

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi as I will be staying in airbnb in Tokyo, upon arriving at narita airport, should I fill up the "immigration form" with a random hotel and its address or should is it better to fill up with the actual airbnb address and just say staying at a fren's place?

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
hi as I will be staying in airbnb in Tokyo, upon arriving at narita airport, should I fill up the "immigration form" with a random hotel and its address or should is it better to fill up with the actual airbnb address and just say staying at a fren's place?

I filled up actual Airbnb address

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Be honest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.