Phanteks escplise p300 rgb header

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do I connect or sync with aura sync? There's no rgb header connecter on the case.

If you are talking about the RGB in your case, there is no way to connect to your motherboard header, you can only control the case RGB LEDs with on the front I.O pannel at the top of your case, right below your two USB 3 headers.

sad_xiaoxin

Reaction score
If you are talking about the RGB in your case, there is no way to connect to your motherboard header, you can only control the case RGB LEDs with on the front I.O pannel at the top of your case, right below your two USB 3 headers.

Impossible.. It's stated aura sync compatible.. There's a connector for linking extra phanteks led but I don't have the 12v,rgb connecter

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Impossible.. It's stated aura sync compatible.. There's a connector for linking extra phanteks led but I don't have the 12v,rgb connecter

oh my bad. sorry for the misinfo.. I thought with a controller.. it does not allow to connect to an extension.. my apologize again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.