[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yah everyone should relax. There is no rush to complete the quests. Dun need to do extreme things like purposely losing a raid etc. There’s no need to rush the quests. Mew is kinda pokedex entry anyway too

Too fast finish quest u will say the game is boring and what’s next...

Diff player diff play style. No right no wrong and we shouldn't judge how people want to pa their game.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Losing a raid it's OK, Every time you get 500 SD. Now with double sd and starpieces it's 1500

Just spend 45 min, get at least 8x1500 SD, faster than grinding for 45 min

Lobby plus time out already 7m. Do one gym liao still have to find another to do.

Reflector85

Reaction score
Losing a raid it's OK, Every time you get 500 SD. Now with double sd and starpieces it's 1500

Just spend 45 min, get at least 8x1500 SD, faster than grinding for 45 min

Losing a raid everytime will get 500SD meh? Tot only 1 time regardless of win or lose?

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First mew caught legitimately?

igwIbof.png

invisible mew in AR mode. Probably how kecleon will be released.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Yp7Zc has more screenshots

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spoofers got advantage of coordinates where to get Ditto only. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
6/8...complete 10 raids..this needs to complete in a day or can spread out over a few days?

of cos can spread out over afew days..
u want free pass.. 10 days .. hoot 1 per day also ok..

but nn purposely do this so.. becos they know pple cannot wait.. will choing n buy raid passes.

nn jin smart. :s13:

then after. the same player kbkp.. game is boring.. nth to do already... 1 day complete already.. blah blah blah.. lol.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
If it is the field quest still can delete the task if not worth the time and lousy reward. Just spin another pokestop for a new task.

i dontknow what happen.. i spin 10 stops already.. i am not gettting any new task.. n i already check.. u can still get task from pokestop that gave task before.. need not be unqiue pokestops.

strange tho.. why i cant get.:o

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not complete but battle

Just find a Machamp raid

Put a starpiece

Time out first 8 attempts , counted as fought 8 times, collect 8x1500 SD, then take down the raid plus pinap the machamp on the 9th attempt.

huh...

can collect 8x1500 sd meh.

teach me how.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yah everyone should relax. There is no rush to complete the quests. Dun need to do extreme things like purposely losing a raid etc. There’s no need to rush the quests. Mew is kinda pokedex entry anyway too

Too fast finish quest u will say the game is boring and what’s next...

exactly..

:s22:

Blackborder

Reaction score
i dontknow what happen.. i spin 10 stops already.. i am not gettting any new task.. n i already check.. u can still get task from pokestop that gave task before.. need not be unqiue pokestops.

strange tho.. why i cant get.:o

Afaik same pokestop cannot, because that stop can only give one type of task each day, it will refresh at 12am. You try spin a different pokestop should be able to get another task as long as you have empty slot.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Afaik same pokestop cannot, because that stop can only give one type of task each day, it will refresh at 12am. You try spin a different pokestop should be able to get another task as long as you have empty slot.

ya, keep getting the same task from the same pokestop even when i keep deleting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.