Which credit card to book AIR BNB?

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score

I am looking to book accommodation for the holiday.

Any recommendation?

woodybuzzts

Reaction score

Any recommendation?

I think now the best card to book is Amex.

$50 off for $200 above spend.

Have to utilize by 30 Sep 17.

Promotion code is "AMEXSG" followed by the first 4 digits of the card used to make payment

Spideroo

Reaction score

Any recommendation?

Use the CITISG code. Even though it is meant for Citicard it works for all others. $50 off for every $250 booking - end 30 Sep.

I just used it:)

Last edited:

zumaba

Reaction score
Does Airbnb now still force to convert to charge in SGD at last step, although it shows you the price in local currency?

BTW, what is best card to pay?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does Airbnb now still force to convert to charge in SGD at last step, although it shows you the price in local currency?

Mine was charged as JPY. :s12:
I’m not sure why others say it was charged as sgd.
Will check again when free.

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you want miles DBS Altitude card gives 3 miles for every $1 charged for AirBnB

fun4life

Reaction score
any lobang to book on Airbnb, like those shopback + CC rewards + coupon code on Expedia etc?

kashanai

Reaction score
Can change with your currency in the settings. However you will not be able to see the rate conversation like amazon. Unless you toggle the change between 2 currency and compare. I just book in sgd for convenience

Mine was charged as JPY. :s12:
I’m not sure why others say it was charged as sgd.
Will check again when free.

kohkohkrunch7

Reaction score
Can change with your currency in the settings. However you will not be able to see the rate conversation like amazon. Unless you toggle the change between 2 currency and compare. I just book in sgd for convenience

Last year when I booked they didn't allow me to pay in foreign currency. At the payment page an error popped up saying that my credit card is Singapore issued and I have to pay in SGD.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.