who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird. I sent another account 2 eggs then that account cannot send back eggs liao, keep saying the other account need to reply knock..

Oh saw one match the Johnson took 4 blade armour, so tanky until 2 vs 1 also can't kill after more than 5 secs. Then I realised he got 4 blade armours.... I go try one match, the passive activated and brought the health to almost full bar back for certain duration. Super tanky :s13:

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw one tournament last night... Jess no limit so disgrace... His clan losing already, he no mood, using Johnson driving around.. So unprofessional... Might as well surrender

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw one tournament last night... Jess no limit so disgrace... His clan losing already, he no mood, using Johnson driving around.. So unprofessional... Might as well surrender

that one I don't think is competition match at all. they just play like all star match. they didn't even ban any heroes iirc

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that one I don't think is competition match at all. they just play like all star match. they didn't even ban any heroes iirc

Oh... No wonder..

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7mCjR2J.jpg

jmqmqSW.jpg

The build differs by heroes. Usually will check on Sundays/Monday(before 9pm) to see which prep sets are the most popular weekly and update them. By right if no change to items or heroes, others won't change much

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shag new season always must deal with super toxic players :(

I miss my mythic placing :(

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 4 win bp card after finish winning 4 match, the +1500bp limit will be gone? Im at 8.8k and it says my limit reached

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every game with season reset thingy, must wait a week then play... unless u pro

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moskov still not as jialat as last season's end. After season end I practically almost every match kena Alpha sia...

Wah phuck I really had enough of idiots who jungle excessively and stealing teammates' kills.

They get fed and what about their teammates??? They get under-level end up easy kills for enemies.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant believe there are sill so much idiots out there who dun learn to play and play blindly , ****

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13:

because of the rank reset arrangement, now mythic and epic 3 above all reset as epic.

you can really see the skills difference lol

Jason321

Reaction score
Mobile legend is a fun game if you come across a really good team with solid coordination (picking hero, strategy in battle etc) then adding them after the game and carry on pushing many stars ahead but those situation happens very rarely.

The most common everyday encounters are toxic KPKB indonesian kids. They will rage and kpkb as though they are so pro while feeding in battle.

Then you will kena guai lan players as well who will say "easy" or "gg noobs" when youre loosing.

But they are very common in virtually any online games right? So over time ill just learn to ignore toxic players and if they get too irritating, ill just intentionally feed the enemy team and purposely sabo my entire team just to piss them off further.

Its very hard to progress in epic / legend especially after season restart because youll match up with those super pro players from high mythic. Even before season, most of the epic / legends are noobs anyway. Nobody willing to tank, sometimes take 2 marksman, totally no teamwork, stealing buff when they dont need etc.

I am one of the top local players and heres what i realize

In order to really keep winning, its not about taking the hero that you like. Forget about the ego. Different game have different opponent and you will have to pick hero to counter opponents. Example if enemy team have FANNY, someone have to take SABER. If enemy team have lancelot, someone need to use harley.

Dont depend only on 1 or 2 hero. Practice a few good hero. Be good at 1 tank, be good at 1 figher, be good at 1 assasin / mage and in any game or any situation, you are good to go with carrying your team

Last time i made a mistake by only using and knowing how to use KARINA. Right after gossen update, i started using that OP as F*** hero and thats the only hero ive known how to use so far. Then after awhile, Gossen started to get banned on every ranked draft game or sometimes the enemy team gets it first then ill feed and sabo my team.

So i realize 1 thing that i cannot depend on a hero. So i started training and get familiar with a few different important hero like Saber, Helcurt, Hilda etc. From there on when i played rank, depending on what the opponent pick, i always have a good counter that i know how to use. Start from there im getting win streaks

But then again it also depends on your team. Some players are just as stupid as hell. Getting teamed up with dumb players are just part of the game, learn to embrace it and enjoy it.

As you progress higher and higher, you will be able to match up with pro teams but at the same time, pro opponents as well. That is where skills and coordination comes to play.

For those of you who are still in grandmaster / epic , enjoy and embrace it. Trust me, its no fun up there in mythic. Many toxic players and solo players who will act pro and feed.

After playing MLBB for so long and mastering most of the OP heroes like Lancelot, Helcurt etc, i created a new account just to bully the lower players and its sure fun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.