Official May 2018 BTO

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder how the price will be. Tpy is still tpy. Hopefully it can be decently priced.

As someone who lives 5 mins away in Kim Keat..I can only say fat hope and slim chance..

*Useless trivia - That plot of land is right in front of that (former) big empty grass patch was where that one cockster SMRT Transit driver got his bus stuck in the mud previously*

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
i used to hv a friend living at the tpy site and tbh, it's not far. it's much closer to potong pasir than tpy. 3 bus stop away.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do u guys think the noise level at the toa payoh plot will be, as compared to tentarem peak?

For stacks facing east, north and south, it should be similar to tenteram peak (maybe slightly less for north). The best bet for this plot are the west facing stacks but you'll get plenty of afternoon sun.

BernardATK

Master Member
Reaction score
I pass by the kim keat area everyday as I lived in PP. My son studied in blk 195 AWWA. Picked him up daily after his lesson ends at 6pm. I would say the area is not as noisy as u think.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pass by the kim keat area everyday as I lived in PP. My son studied in blk 195 AWWA. Picked him up daily after his lesson ends at 6pm. I would say the area is not as noisy as u think.

Best example will be tenteram peak nearby. Head to the middle and top floors facing CTE and PIE. To be fair, some people are just more sensitive to noise than others. In fact, I know of some people preferring some noise compared to complete silence.

Thomcat818

Reaction score
Agree, i went on weekday evening was fine too

breggies

Reaction score
The tpy plot is really good. was from a school near there and it is very convenient with lots of buses. it is definitely nearer to potong pasir mrt instead.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those seriously considering tpy.

Just go to that carpark from 10am to 2pm on Sundays and see the temple crowd plus cars .

Thank me later.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
nv tio feb teck whye bto.

may bto nope im interested.

now waiting for aug bto. duno will have tengah or not.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nv tio feb teck whye bto.

may bto nope im interested.

now waiting for aug bto. duno will have tengah or not.
Tengah big project.. You interested near Jurong or batok side?

Sent from HUAWEI VKY-L29 using GAGT

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, sure got at least 5 yrs no mrt at that area.

so have to prepare le.
but also bo bian, no other choice le lay.

Well as long as you're prepared for that...

I'm not going for BTO but looking at the plot..

Feeder bus on morning peak hour to MRT seems like it's gonna be congested as hell lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.