Reaction score
Oh i also forgot
The baby acc got go usa
Cos friend there

Maybe tt explains the red flag ?

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
niantic dropping lots of new things recently... hard to catch up.
now stuck at walking buddy for 5 candies. i think this will take me long time as i only casual player :(

You got a Wailmer?

Change your buddy to this mon.

1km per candy only. Go for a 5km jog with the app on and u will complete this task easily.

jannworld

Reaction score
But why legit players also get warning? If so it doesn’t make much sense??

SONG BOH!!!!!

You see, even legit players are getting the red warning. You can pa legit all you want, end of the day, will still tio warning. It's more of a heng suay thing. Got people post he only got 2 games, no IV checker also tio. :s13:

Slowpokie, there is nothing you can do about it. Either you don't log in to that account for 2 weeks or just pa legally, which is for you, just pa normally.

The warning will go off between 7-14 days. Already got many legit players email NN and NN just ask them to be patient and wait for the red box to go off.

Well, there is nothing much you can do. :)

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SONG BOH!!!!!

You see, even legit players are getting the red warning. You can pa legit all you want, end of the day, will still tio warning. It's more of a heng suay thing. Got people post he only got 2 games, no IV checker also tio. :s13:

Slowpokie, there is nothing you can do about it. Either you don't log in to that account for 2 weeks or just pa legally, which is for you, just pa normally.

The warning will go off between 7-14 days. Already got many legit players email NN and NN just ask them to be patient and wait for the red box to go off.

Well, there is nothing much you can do. :)

besides the red black warning, maps have been down for the longest time since the donation drive attempt:(

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

If legit players get the warning, it just means that Niantic's detection algorithm is still not surgical enough and non-spoofing players are the collateral damage.

jannworld

Reaction score
Of course they are down. Maps make use of bots to scan and feed information back. So if niantic alter their api or did some security hardening it will affect how the bots were setup to run.

besides the red black warning, maps have been down for the longest time since the donation drive attempt:(

jannworld

Reaction score
This means likely niantic is not able to fully determine whether there is spoofing activity or not. And they are likely just based on location in game or on phone to determine. If that’s the case, If u are legit and gps drifting very seriously potentially can get this warning too. That’s a bad implementation by niantic.

If legit players get the warning, it just means that Niantic's detection algorithm is still not surgical enough and non-spoofing players are the collateral damage.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

I think it's app like poke genie. But poke genie is a separate app le, also never over-lay inside the game.....

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
If kana red flag, will mew fled dispute the close to 100% catch rate?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day to buy the special boxes

May buy one ultra box to keep the speed incubators and PP

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any1 who red flagged
But still kena ex raid ah ?

Or kena red flag means tio marked

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
got extra rewards mah:s13:

They really should have done this sooner, then there probably would either not be a drop or just less drop in the number of players since the initial hype.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If kana red flag, will mew fled dispute the close to 100% catch rate?

As far as i know, red flag usually mean shadow ban. Which also mean still able to see mew and catch mew.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to get Mew, MewTwo, and possibly legendary encounter all on 8th April same day.:s13::s13:

cqefan

Reaction score
Finished Mew Quest for both accounts:

Main account: CP 1309 89% 15ATK 14DEF 11HP
Secondary account: CP 1289 82% 11ATK

When I saw cp 1309 I thought it must be >90% iv because this was the impression I got from a Mew CP table. As it turned out, the 15ATK skewed the iv lower. Good enough for me.

To complete the Battle 10 Raids, I had to do it at a lvl 4 Tyranitar raid because I didn't have much time this morning and this raid was near my place and starting when I left home. Back of my mind also remembered reading on TSR 2 trainers can take out Tyranitar.

As it turned out, used 2 accounts to hoot Tyranitar, the weather was in favour of my level 35 Machamp armies and the Tyranitar has double dark moves, I think I only used up to 3 or 4 Machamps. Caught a 2092 98% Tyranitar too.

Note to myself: Better standby Wailmer and Swablu candies for future Special Tasks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.