Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finished Mew Quest for both accounts:

Main account: CP 1309 89% 15ATK 14DEF 11HP
Secondary account: CP 1289 82% 11ATK

When I saw cp 1309 I thought it must be >90% iv because this was the impression I got from a Mew CP table. As it turned out, the 15ATK skewed the iv lower. Good enough for me.

To complete the Battle 10 Raids, I had to do it at a lvl 4 Tyranitar raid because I didn't have much time this morning and this raid was near my place and starting when I left home. Back of my mind also remembered reading on TSR 2 trainers can take out Tyranitar.

As it turned out, used 2 accounts to hoot Tyranitar, the weather was in favour of my level 35 Machamp armies and the Tyranitar has double dark moves, I think I only used up to 3 or 4 Machamps. Caught a 2092 98% Tyranitar too.

Note to myself: Better standby Wailmer and Swablu candies for future Special Tasks.

Once u complete the task
Can redo all over again?

Or pang kang liao

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If kana red flag most likely won’t get ex raid pass.. like what u said, tio marked

But playing legitly leh

Then again this shadow ban
For raiding, can catch?
Afteall its a warning ma
Not a specifically a ban

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I can unlock Mew liao..

but... shall wait.. tonight then ask a luckier person to claim the reward for me :o

quite happy.. now i can finally offload my fast tm many many..

cqefan

Reaction score
Once u complete the task
Can redo all over again?

Or pang kang liao

No more special task to do. Only a message saying "More research requests will be coming soon!" Also Mew cannot be transferred. So for now it looks like 1 account only 1 Mew.

I can unlock Mew liao..

but... shall wait.. tonight then ask a luckier person to claim the reward for me :o

quite happy.. now i can finally offload my fast tm many many..

Just make sure you do it before egg event ends.
I think got 8k stardust for 7th task and 10k stardusk for full completion.
On the message screen it didn't say 16k and 20k but I did a screen cap before and after and I got more than 28k stardust so it should be doubled.

My main account Mew got Psybeam and secondary Mew got Dragon Claw.
Worth to do Fast TM bor?

Last edited:

opteron

Master Member
Reaction score
SONG BOH!!!!!

You see, even legit players are getting the red warning. You can pa legit all you want, end of the day, will still tio warning. It's more of a heng suay thing. Got people post he only got 2 games, no IV checker also tio. :s13:

Now is damned songz, finally Apple users got instant SB straight after warning. They targeting Android for way too long.

"Niantic is using direct ASM system and access calls to detect various things on your device. Since these calls are done directly in the binary there is no way to hook them to circumvent. This is only 10% of the security measures they have implemented."

Xiao liao, need more anti-hacks. :D:s13:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No more special task to do. Only a message saying "More research requests will be coming soon!" Also Mew cannot be transferred. So for now it looks like 1 account only 1 Mew.

On the message screen it didn't say 16k and 20k but I did a screen cap before and after and I got more than 28k stardust so it should be doubled.

Worth to do Fast TM bor?

Based on what u said
Means kena a laoya iv
Also ll powerup liao ?

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As far as i know, red flag usually mean shadow ban. Which also mean still able to see mew and catch mew.

There is a lot of debate on this as rumours are saying mew will run

But dunno if it’s due to soft or shadow ban

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
There is a lot of debate on this as rumours are saying mew will run

But dunno if it’s due to soft or shadow ban

Soft ban will run. Shadow ban won't run.

Currently mew have a 0.1% flee rate.

The person who say his mew run away also don't know he kanna soft or shadow ban.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Worth to do Fast TM bor?

ya.. will click n claim the reward tonight.. so.. should be able to get the bonus still. :s13:

after looking at the pool of possible charge move.. i kind of like rock slide best..

of cos.. golem/tyra still better.. but . mew is just a fun pokemon.. not really best at anything anyway.

as for fast.. i not sure what i like most.. tia gong steel wing is the best for mew.. becos dps..

i dontknow.. but am happy i can finally "offload" many many fast tm.. instead of tossing them away. :s13:

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shadow ban, any pokemon also can catch.

Can catch is one thing. Can see in sighting or in the wild is another.

I know a few people who kena the warning message now can see only small rats, small birds, small snake, small worm, stupid duck, tadpole, sunkern, small snail, small fish, whismur, wailmer, oddish and marill in the wild.

They never came across any 2nd stage since seeing warning.

Wondering if anyone who has the warning message seen any ghost type since Sunday?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's why I say difficult. Still have to buy a ticket to NYC :D.

when i was awake today at 6am.. i walk around my neighborhood.. n walk to the market.. no ghost.. no shuppet.. no duskull no gastly..

after my breakfast... 8am i walk hm.. (the game already morning, of cos.. becos after 7am ...) funny enough... I see ghost sighting at pokstops n incense come out 1 also.. so .. that's +4 ghost captured.
:s22::s13:

Hitokirii

Reaction score
I think it's app like poke genie. But poke genie is a separate app le, also never over-lay inside the game.....

poke genie is safe ba. Been using for long time. I saw ppl screen always can report IV on the fly. Those are more risky imo.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Can catch is one thing. Can see in sighting or in the wild is another.

I know a few people who kena the warning message now can see only small rats, small birds, small snake, small worm, stupid duck, tadpole, sunkern, small snail, small fish, whismur, wailmer, oddish and marill in the wild.

They never came across any 2nd stage since seeing warning.

Wondering if anyone who has the warning message seen any ghost type since Sunday?

If you are catching mew, you still can see mew and catch her. People already confirmed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.