Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

dillydely

Reaction score
Concerns?

Hi, I'm a Malaysian currently residing in Singapore (but no PR or citizenship as of the moment). I applied to Ngee Ann through DAE using SPM for Psychology Studies and Child Psychology as 2nd Choice. Checking the status, I find that my application has been unsuccessful for both. I'd like to know if I should appeal? I'm also currently waiting on NYP results... Please advise...

selcargo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a Malaysian currently residing in Singapore (but no PR or citizenship as of the moment). I applied to Ngee Ann through DAE using SPM for Psychology Studies and Child Psychology as 2nd Choice. Checking the status, I find that my application has been unsuccessful for both. I'd like to know if I should appeal? I'm also currently waiting on NYP results... Please advise...

Unless u can confirm that NYP will accept you, my advice is to appeal NP asap.

pikachuuuu

Reaction score
NP E-Appeal

I also appealed through the NP E-appeal , I went for the interview on 28 Feb . Since then the portal still states that Im on waiting list , does that mean that I have a high chance of not getting the course . However , the portal states that the school will inform me by 6 April if they can give a place . But why do they need to take so long ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.