[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

shin7829

Reaction score
Ya first game was turn based, but I vaguely remember you have to press button at the right time (maybe like a meter with a pointer running, you press when it's in a zone or something).

DQ11 still the best for me recently, completely turn-based, except the stupid horse racing.

Japanese dub for me. I saw a video with English dub, when the little prince says "i want to build a kingdom where everyone lives happily ever after", I immediately decided never to play it in English.

I have not complete my dq sia

I agree dq still the best

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently I'm debating on whether I should get a PS4 Slim. I have never owned any consoles before and not to sure if I'm willing to splurge on one.

Games like Monster Hunter World and FIFA really seems very enticing...

get it now!

Charles_Chi4

Reaction score
Recently I'm debating on whether I should get a PS4 Slim. I have never owned any consoles before and not to sure if I'm willing to splurge on one.

Games like Monster Hunter World and FIFA really seems very enticing...

Better get ps4 pro when there's promotion in shopee or qoo10. Managed to get mine last year at S$450. Have better graphic options & enhancement over slim version.

therisingtwo

Reaction score
Better get ps4 pro when there's promotion in shopee or qoo10. Managed to get mine last year at S$450. Have better graphic options & enhancement over slim version.

Thanks for inputs! I actually have a 400 dollar gift card at Changi Airport, and saw them selling the a PS4 Slim bundled with FIFA and Extra Controller at 447 dollars... Idk if I should just get the PS4 Pro.

Anyone has any ideas how long the HDMI and power cables are>

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finished playing Ni No Kuni 2, bitter sweet ending. Played post game for a while but decided to stop after recruiting everyone and level'ing Kingdom to level 4.

It's a "decent" game, not great not bad, just average.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for inputs! I actually have a 400 dollar gift card at Changi Airport, and saw them selling the a PS4 Slim bundled with FIFA and Extra Controller at 447 dollars... Idk if I should just get the PS4 Pro.

Cables should be a standard 1m. Can always get from SLT/SLS for power cable and challenger for hdmi.

shin7829

Reaction score
can you all dont comment on whether the ending is sweet, sad ,bitter sweet or etc on the ending anot?

just dont comment anything about it

even though nothing spoils but this does not means your adjective dont adds any effect or influence on any expectations...............

last time also got ppl comment on the yakuza6 ending with some adjectives.....

Last edited:

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
can you all dont comment on whether the ending sweet sad bitter sweet or etc on the ending anot?

even though nothing spoils but this does not means your adjective dont adds any effect or influence any expectations...............

It's a free forum.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can you all dont comment on whether the ending is sweet, sad ,bitter sweet or etc on the ending anot?

even though nothing spoils but this does not means your adjective dont adds any effect or influence on any expectations...............

Don't be so sensitive can or not? Whine so much for a simple phrase.

By bitter sweet, I mean that I'm both happy/sad that I finished the game so no more NNK2 journey and I have no wish to play more post game cause of bad game mechanics.

And yeah, this is a free forum. Don't like, put in ignore list or report post for spoilers which there is none. You want I can pm you the real spoilers since your experience already got influenced.

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score
lol another snowflake like the professor, so easily triggered. a simple comment wanna kpkb so much :s8:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
NNK2 Trophy warning:

Side quest glitch. Research the spell Rejuvenate as soon as you can. It is one of those research items in kingdom builder mode. It's an individual item on its own, not part of a spell pack. It's not a spell you can use in battle either. Reason to learn it early is that in Side Quest 051, you will need this. If you already know the spell, simple, just complete the quest. If not, you have to then go learn it and come back to complete the quest later. That's still ok. The problem is Side Quest 080 also requires the same spell. If you have both 051 and 080 unlocked and not completed, then when you learn the spell, it will only fulfill 080. The game will glitch and 051 cannot be completed, and you cannot recruit that citizen from 051, which means you cannot get the trophy for recruiting 100 citizens (there are exactly 100, none to spare). Until the developer patches this, there is no way around it unless you reload old save (assuming you still have them) or restart new game.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hate doing multiple tasks for rpgs. What's gotten into rpgs nowadays. Guess i will wait for sales

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NNK2 Trophy warning:

Side quest glitch. Research the spell Rejuvenate as soon as you can. It is one of those research items in kingdom builder mode. It's an individual item on its own, not part of a spell pack. It's not a spell you can use in battle either. Reason to learn it early is that in Side Quest 051, you will need this. If you already know the spell, simple, just complete the quest. If not, you have to then go learn it and come back to complete the quest later. That's still ok. The problem is Side Quest 080 also requires the same spell. If you have both 051 and 080 unlocked and not completed, then when you learn the spell, it will only fulfill 080. The game will glitch and 051 cannot be completed, and you cannot recruit that citizen from 051, which means you cannot get the trophy for recruiting 100 citizens (there are exactly 100, none to spare). Until the developer patches this, there is no way around it unless you reload old save (assuming you still have them) or restart new game.

Also, don't sell any shoes with smelly prefix, almost impossible to drop once you level up your castle rarity research and you need it for a quest. :s22:

shin7829

Reaction score
I dont know a mere comment request of requesting ppl add spoiler tag if they wanna comment on story or ending also so big issues.

When u ppl comment ppl being sensitive . Got look in mirror to see u yourself also being sensitive anot ?Dont wanna use then dont use lor. Wanna comment then comment lor. Just do whatever u people like lor lol.

U can say ppl not happy then dont read . Then how come it cant be other way round also. Ppl also have the rights to request right ? Then if u not happy u also can dont oblidge one . No ?

As if u ppl being said and get influenced not sensitive while Others ppl just say and request is sensitive lol.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont know a mere comment request of requesting ppl add spoiler tag if they wanna comment on story or ending also so big issues.

When u ppl comment ppl being sensitive . Got look in mirror to see u yourself also being sensitive anot ?Dont wanna use then dont use lor. Wanna comment then comment lor. Just do whatever u people like lor lol.

U can say ppl not happy then dont read . Then how come it cant be other way round also. Ppl also have the rights to request right ? Then if u not happy u also can dont oblidge one . No ?

As if u ppl being said and get influenced not sensitive while Others ppl just say and request is sensitive lol.

You're the only delicate flower here who complained about a simple "bitter sweet ending" phrase, it's not even a spoiler. Stop being a SJW and complain about everything lol. :s8:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
A few more NNK2 tips below. Nothing missable or glitching, just to make life a little easier:

- Don't complete the kill 50 tainted monsters (out of 50) until you completed collecting 30 Songbooks (out of 31) and 30 Higgledy Stones (out of 30). Reason is that after killing the 50, it will actually spawn another 10 that are much higher level (70+ to 90), and these can block your way stopping you from reaching some songbooks and higgledy stones. (I am level 99 and a couple of them kicked my ass. They are tougher than the final dungeon boss needed for trophy.) These 10 extra are optional, no trophy for them.

- The game doesn't track the songbooks for you. Either you manually track them or, in kingdom builder, don't talk to the guy at the symphonium. When you collect a songbook, it's listed in Items>key items. But once you talk to him, you will hand over all the books and wont be able to tell what you have or not. Of cos you can look up collectible guides but if you don't know what you are missing, you have to waste time checking every spot listed (and many are very vague, like it's in a chest in this region, when there are some 20 chests around).

- There are skirmishes in the story missions and side missions (complete them all). Then there are more skirmishes that randomly spawn (and respawn) all over the map. You can't easily tell which random skirmish you have done, have to accept the mission, see whether hard mode is unlocked (if so, means you already done it before). Try to track them manually. There's a trophy for completing 50 unique skirmishes (story, side quests, random). Basically you need to complete every one of those randoms (I counted around 33, a few may be overlaps with side quest ones). I have a check list here.

hhl1992

Reaction score
A few more NNK2 tips below. Nothing missable or glitching, just to make life a little easier:

- Don't complete the kill 50 tainted monsters (out of 50) until you completed collecting 30 Songbooks (out of 31) and 30 Higgledy Stones (out of 30). Reason is that after killing the 50, it will actually spawn another 10 that are much higher level (70+ to 90), and these can block your way stopping you from reaching some songbooks and higgledy stones. (I am level 99 and a couple of them kicked my ass. They are tougher than the final dungeon boss needed for trophy.) These 10 extra are optional, no trophy for them.

- The game doesn't track the songbooks for you. Either you manually track them or, in kingdom builder, don't talk to the guy at the symphonium. When you collect a songbook, it's listed in Items>key items. But once you talk to him, you will hand over all the books and wont be able to tell what you have or not. Of cos you can look up collectible guides but if you don't know what you are missing, you have to waste time checking every spot listed (and many are very vague, like it's in a chest in this region, when there are some 20 chests around).

- There are skirmishes in the story missions and side missions (complete them all). Then there are more skirmishes that randomly spawn (and respawn) all over the map. You can't easily tell which random skirmish you have done, have to accept the mission, see whether hard mode is unlocked (if so, means you already done it before). Try to track them manually. There's a trophy for completing 50 unique skirmishes (story, side quests, random). Basically you need to complete every one of those randoms (I counted around 33, a few may be overlaps with side quest ones). I have a check list here.

Yea, it's really a bittersweet ending. I agree with one of the forumer. Miss the days I played NNK2.

Just wondering, how many hours have you guys spent playing NNK2? And out of 10, 10 being the highest, 1 being the lowest, how much will you guys rate it?

My most favourite game of all time is valkryie profile, FF series and kingdom hearts. But now I will add NNK2 into the list =). Can't wait for KH3!

Greenworm

Reaction score
Get the pro version, you can make full use of the extra horse power for the upcoming games!

The hdmi I think should be 1m or 1.5m i forgot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.