[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I can confirm able to escape+reencounter Mew as many times before capturing it. I escaped Mew and reencountered several times already. (No need to repeat whole quests.) Good for AR photo-taking. :s13:

Next week, I be going to some nature areas overseas. Maybe I can take some beautiful shots of Mew during my trip before capturing it. Mew is one of my favourite due to nolstagia reasons. I remembered those gameboy days when having a Mew is like so special. :love:
Can u check your pokedex? Does it have Seen 1 or Seen 2? If I'm not wrong, if u escape, it will register the pokedex as Seen 1 Caught 0.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the special task of "Battle in 10 Raids", I have a feeling Niantic's intention is to set it as "Battle in 10 Different Raids"

The fact that Battling multiple times in a single raid is counted is probably a programming error.

If Niantic is nice they will probably set it correctly for the next Mythical Quest. If Niantic is strict about it they may patch even the current quest.

My advice is ... don't take too long to complete Mew Quest.

If Niantic want patch it up.. Just let it be.. Cause I more worry how fast is for next mystical Pokemon. Which is very unlikely.

So slowly do liao. I now already stage 6/8... Given that I take 2.5 days complete 1 stage. :s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can confirm able to escape+reencounter Mew as many times before capturing it. I escaped Mew and reencountered several times already. (No need to repeat whole quests.) Good for AR photo-taking. :s13:

Next week, I be going to some nature areas overseas. Maybe I can take some beautiful shots of Mew during my trip before capturing it. Mew is one of my favourite due to nolstagia reasons. I remembered those gameboy days when having a Mew is like so special. :love:

Jirachi to me jin chio. :love:

Can grant wish. And doom desire this move. :s34:

cqefan

Reaction score
diu..... mew 1277 cp.

wanted to power up if cp got 1300 n up. now. looks like no need power up liao. since didnt pass my personal ocd requirement.

wonder whats next after lugia now..

Good chance Latias and Latios. Previously there was rumour it will be Ho-Oh.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/88mnw0/latias_and_latios_icons_added/

My Mew is 1309 and just 89%.

Actually Niantic can make money by allowing players to 'buy' another chance to do a new round of Mew Quest with different tasks. I have a feeling many people won't mind paying for it.

cqefan

Reaction score
My Mew has Shadow Claw/Psyshock and Charge Beam/Dragon Claw.

I am likely to TM the Charge Beam but the rest seems like good moves.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Latias will appear in Raid Battles across Europe and Asia, while Latios will appear in North America, South America, and Africa. On May 8, they will switch locations till June 5

cqefan

Reaction score
Latias will appear in Raid Battles across Europe and Asia, while Latios will appear in North America, South America, and Africa. On May 8, they will switch locations till June 5

Wah 1 month for 2 not-so-meta-relevant dragons!!??

I suppose some people may want Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw Latios but we will only get on May 8.

TSR people are saying the top 3 counters are Rayquaza, Salamence and Dragonite.

Last edited:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I suppose some people may want Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw Latios but we will only get on May 8.

new legendary usually is 1 month duration before changing

niantic want to give you more time to get the 100% IV, so they earn more from premium raid pass and also dont need to worry about finding new content so often :s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Anyway we got latias which is the most useless out of the 5 dragons. But latias have the highest def.

Latios is rank 2nd, behind king rayquaza and in front of D9.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Vivo city no EX this 08 Apr. Can go there camp for latias la. Sure will tio one.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
2082 is the magic number for latios.
1929 for latias.

Last edited:

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can u check your pokedex? Does it have Seen 1 or Seen 2? If I'm not wrong, if u escape, it will register the pokedex as Seen 1 Caught 0.
Ya, it's currently Seen 1 Caught 0. It also means the hidden cp/iv is already pre-determined after completed 7/8. (won't shuffle upon re-encounter)

Jirachi to me jin chio. :love:

Can grant wish. And doom desire this move. :s34:
Jirachi very cute too. :love:
Most likely all mythicals will be special quests. I think the Arceus one (gen 4) is going to be extremely hard lol.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ePO6p02l.jpg

Gonna take a while beat Latias. High Def. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.