Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to share,
there seems to be a Switch Dock Set sale going on from TOG for members.

I bought the last set yesterday at $99.90 (Member price) from the waterway point branch. TOG says its official set from Maxsoft.

Hit their facebook page if you need more info.
How does it look like?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

tskeng

Reaction score
How does it look like?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Looks like the standard pictures you can find in google.

nintendo-switch-doc-set.jpg

But I didn't compare the physical dock with the one that I had. (So don't know if there's any design update).

idjekyll

Reaction score
got a neon red/blue set from qisahn's lazada store for 395 bucks. good pricing?

idjekyll

Reaction score
Yes it is, but go for shopee 399 cuz at least you get to check the system on the spot.

Good to know but already bought it. What would you guys recommend a noob like me to get in terms of necessary accessories?

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes checking the system on the spot is important if you are unlucky like me. Went through 3 or 4 (can't remember) defective sets before finding a good one.

just curious. if delivery and noticed dead pixels on the same day, not eligible to change with them? doesn't make sense it's the user that caused it also.:s11:

Ridiculous

Reaction score
Thinking of getting additional cables to be able to charge my switch using the ipad’s charger with a usb a to usb c cable.

Where can I buy the cables? Searched shopee and there are a few $2 ones but I’m not so sure about those

danbai21

Reaction score
Thinking of getting additional cables to be able to charge my switch using the ipad’s charger with a usb a to usb c cable.

Where can I buy the cables? Searched shopee and there are a few $2 ones but I’m not so sure about those

I suggest you charge with xiaomi type c charger, come with type c cable also. Only around $20+

jibanyan

Reaction score
I suggest you charge with xiaomi type c charger, come with type c cable also. Only around $20+

If you have an old Nexus 6P charger that will also do ... i have a Mi Max 2 charger use it but not fast enough to charge my NS ... so i revert back to my Elecom Type C charger which i bought from Tokyo last year. I use the 6P charger in my office to charge my fone and NS. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.