HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

eosfoto

Reaction score
HSBC is having roadshow this thursday, this time they're giving $200 Takashimaya vouchers

Following branches:
Thursday to Saturdays:
Liat Towers
Serangooon Gardens
MarinaParade
Jurong Gateway Branch, Postal code: 600131

Thursday & Fri:
Raffles Place (Land Tower, 50 Raffles Place $01-03, postal code : 048623)

Anyone keen to open Premier account can drop me a PM if keen to receive more gift via referral :)

darwinkoh

Reaction score
HSBC is having roadshow this thursday, this time they're giving $200 Takashimaya vouchers

Following branches:
Thursday to Saturdays:
Liat Towers
Serangooon Gardens
MarinaParade

Thursday & Fri:

Anyone keen to open Premier account can drop me a PM if keen to receive more gift via referral :)

What sort of gift for existing Advanced customer to do top up?

Thanks

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

Following branches:
Thursday to Saturdays:
Liat Towers
Serangooon Gardens
MarinaParade

Thursday & Fri:

where does HSBC post these roadshows? i don't see this on their website.

eosfoto

Reaction score
where does HSBC post these roadshows? i don't see this on their website.

i called the hotline to inquire , their website is alway slow to update, if you are a new account holder interested to open Premier account pls PM me for more info and sign up gifts, thanks

itchying

Reaction score
Hi all

Can i have more than one single hsbc account? Eg one premier and one advance or even two advance account?

Tia

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must be new to bank customer.. existing customer do top up got no gift.. (anyone pls correct me if im wrong)

i think got chance for existing customers too, i rem i topup in feb and got abalone, sometimes its taka vouchers

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, do you know how about existing advance account holder?

Last roadshow in early March, no roadshow reward for existing advance acct topup. For premier there is $120 taka voucher for $200k topup and $50 taka voucher for $100k topup.

My previous post for March roadshow details in this post, link below:

March roadshow (for reference only), not for April roadshow
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/113066738-post2340.html

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
April roadshow, 5th April - 7th April.

Apr promo cycle got roadshow at 5 branches.
Raffles Place, Liat Towers, MarineParade, SerangoonGardens, JurongEast. All branches 5-7 Apr except Raffles Place 5-6 Apr.

Roadshow rewards:

For existing premier,
topup $200k got $120 Taka vouchers.
topup $100k got $50 Taka.
must maintain the topup for 90 days.

New premier $200k - $200 Taka
New Advance $30k - sorry, i did not find out.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it has been the standard practice now, usually in first week of e month they will give out taka vouchers for fresh topup, include new and existing acct

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it has been the standard practice now, usually in first week of e month they will give out taka vouchers for fresh topup, include new and existing acct

last time got universal studio tickets for topup.

new and existing account got roadshow reward but new acct reward is higher than topup existing.

Roadshow normally starts on a Thur and ends on Sat (half day).

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the HSBC CSOs are very confused as to weather the $200 Taka vouchers will be given to the opening of Premier account at roadshow with deposit of $200k.

i called 8 times and half of them insist its only for Premier Time deposits & not eligible for the Premier account that give 1.5% for 3 months

the other 4 officers told me otherwise...

by the way, the maximum number of people we can refer to get the $400 is 3 pax only, according to the CSO...

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the HSBC CSOs are very confused as to weather the $200 Taka vouchers will be given to the opening of Premier account at roadshow with deposit of $200k.

i called 8 times and half of them insist its only for Premier Time deposits & not eligible for the Premier account that give 1.5% for 3 months

the other 4 officers told me otherwise...

by the way, the maximum number of people we can refer to get the $400 is 3 pax only, according to the CSO...

The previous roadshow in Mar also got $200 Taka for placing time deposit of $200k for minimum 6 months BUT the interest rate is worse than 1.5% hor... I recall is somewhere around 1.2 to 1.3%.

My guess is that they probably repeat this for April roadshow.

As for new Premier account opening $200k, it was confirmed, again at the March roadshow, got Taka but $150 only.

My educated guess is that for April roadshow, new premier acct should also have Taka reward

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The previous roadshow in Mar also got $200 Taka for placing time deposit of $200k for minimum 6 months BUT the interest rate is worse than 1.5% hor... I recall is somewhere around 1.2 to 1.3%.

My guess is that they probably repeat this for April roadshow.

As for new Premier account opening $200k, it was confirmed, again at the March roadshow, got Taka but $150 only.

My educated guess is that for April roadshow, new premier acct should also have Taka reward

Jin Lugi, we just signed up for their step up a few days ago, now then they release got $120 Taka for existing customers who sign for step up... kns... :vijayadmin:

itchying

Reaction score
Last roadshow in early March, no roadshow reward for existing advance acct topup. For premier there is $120 taka voucher for $200k topup and $50 taka voucher for $100k topup.

My previous post for March roadshow details in this post, link below:

March roadshow (for reference only), not for April roadshow
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/113066738-post2340.html

Last march roadshow also applied to existing advance customer too. Got the vouchers. So this time should also apply to advance customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.