[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Elysium87

Reaction score
nnk2 is fun but i don't know why i feel that nnk1 is much better. nnk2 doesn't makes me want to complete it asap like persona 5 does.

nnk2 feels bored after a while.

alfseeto

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to PS. How come the PS plus still showing March games? When do they switch to different free game?

udonc1841

Reaction score
A few more NNK2 tips below. Nothing missable or glitching, just to make life a little easier:

- Don't complete the kill 50 tainted monsters (out of 50) until you completed collecting 30 Songbooks (out of 31) and 30 Higgledy Stones (out of 30). Reason is that after killing the 50, it will actually spawn another 10 that are much higher level (70+ to 90), and these can block your way stopping you from reaching some songbooks and higgledy stones. (I am level 99 and a couple of them kicked my ass. They are tougher than the final dungeon boss needed for trophy.) These 10 extra are optional, no trophy for them.

- The game doesn't track the songbooks for you. Either you manually track them or, in kingdom builder, don't talk to the guy at the symphonium. When you collect a songbook, it's listed in Items>key items. But once you talk to him, you will hand over all the books and wont be able to tell what you have or not. Of cos you can look up collectible guides but if you don't know what you are missing, you have to waste time checking every spot listed (and many are very vague, like it's in a chest in this region, when there are some 20 chests around).

- There are skirmishes in the story missions and side missions (complete them all). Then there are more skirmishes that randomly spawn (and respawn) all over the map. You can't easily tell which random skirmish you have done, have to accept the mission, see whether hard mode is unlocked (if so, means you already done it before). Try to track them manually. There's a trophy for completing 50 unique skirmishes (story, side quests, random). Basically you need to complete every one of those randoms (I counted around 33, a few may be overlaps with side quest ones). I have a check list here.

I'll add one more, don't sell/ uncurse one of your smelly shoe, needed for a quest later. Also where you grind to lvl99 bro? just clear the game at lvl 70

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Also where you grind to lvl99 bro? just clear the game at lvl 70
The final boss.

Basically just lock on him and keep pressing square (I used a turbo controller). He has a couple of attacks you have to avoid (or just take the hit when you are high level enough, won't kill you).

When he's down to his last form, Lofty will use all the higgledies to awaken your team (orange aura) and the orange bar will not deplete. So just go into Lofty's circle and press X then whack the boss. (All though the fight, Lofty will have a circle if you are near him. Don't bother until that last part. You will know when a dialog box pops up with him saying "this is ridiculous...".) This is optional, can just keep whacking the boss as usual without awakening, but awakening will refill your hp, gets you ready for the next run.

After that, save game when prompted, load and repeat. Always hold triangle to skip cutscenes. Once you get the drill down, it's easy to do almost blindly, can watch TV or do something else while you grind.

Here's one video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6jjuuagrgM

You probably won't have some of the accessories he used (the ring or necklace). There's another ring that boost XP (lower tier though), can make at your armor/acc place. In the tactics tablet, move the slider that gives more XP.

There's another way of using one of the 10 extra tainted monsters, the fairy queen one who will keep spawning more fairies, and killing those spawns gets lots of xp. I wouldn't suggest that, cos that fairy queen kicks my ass, even at lv 99. Apparently she gets stronger based on your level.

Last edited:

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
Yakuza 6 on PS4 the fame rates can be quite bad, heard is optimised for PRO

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Yakuza 6 on PS4 the fame rates can be quite bad, heard is optimised for PRO
PS4 Pro released Nov 2016. Yakuza 6 (Japanese) released Dec 2016.
Quite unlikely that they optimised it for Pro. Of cos Sony would have told them about the Pro prior to release/announcement, but the game must have been deep in development by then, they couldn't have changed their code to optimise for Pro. There's not enough Pros out there to run their game anyway.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for yakuza 6 trophy pretty tasty, what does it mean by "activated five types of eatery combos"?

auzzuro

Reaction score
Is Yakuza damn nice ? I heard many ppl talk abt it but nv play once b4. I play batman n GOW game

Kwein

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the engine is nice, but the gameplay is kinda simplified like part 1 with 1 fighting style whereas yakuza 0 got 3 fighting styles

the new locations are breathtaking

and the arcade games available like VF5 Final showdown is awesome

Is Yakuza damn nice ? I heard many ppl talk abt it but nv play once b4. I play batman n GOW game

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
for yakuza 6 trophy pretty tasty, what does it mean by "activated five types of eatery combos"?
This one?
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6440-yakuza-6-trophy-guide

グルメな男
飲食でコンボを5種類発動させた
71.77%
COMMON
Bronze
[Gourmet]
[Found 5 combos while eating]

Ordering certain items together while at a restaurant will provide you with bonus experience. There are thirty of these combos in all and every restaurant and bar has at least one. As you proceed through the game and upgrade your stomach gauge capacity, you will be able to order almost every item at once when visiting restaurants (and should do so for the experience points) meaning that you'll stumble across more than five combos by accident.

If you would prefer to get this trophy out of the way early on, however, here are five combos available in Kamurocho:
Shortcake + Sandwich Set at Alps
Smile Burger + Smile Fries + Smile Shake at Smile Burger
Tuna Burger + Smile Salad at Smile Burger
Chocolate Cake + Cheesecake at QUADRA GARDEN
Kyushu Tonkotsu Ramen + Fried Rice + Gyoza at Kyushu Ichibanboshi

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's epic, however it's a very uniquely Japanese video game and only Japanese voices are available.

Get Yakuza 0 first since it's the prequel, then Yakuza Kiwami which is a remake of Yakuza 1. :s12:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one?
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6440-yakuza-6-trophy-guide

グルメな男
飲食でコンボを5種類発動させた
71.77%
COMMON
Bronze
[Gourmet]
[Found 5 combos while eating]

Ordering certain items together while at a restaurant will provide you with bonus experience. There are thirty of these combos in all and every restaurant and bar has at least one. As you proceed through the game and upgrade your stomach gauge capacity, you will be able to order almost every item at once when visiting restaurants (and should do so for the experience points) meaning that you'll stumble across more than five combos by accident.

If you would prefer to get this trophy out of the way early on, however, here are five combos available in Kamurocho:
Shortcake + Sandwich Set at Alps
Smile Burger + Smile Fries + Smile Shake at Smile Burger
Tuna Burger + Smile Salad at Smile Burger
Chocolate Cake + Cheesecake at QUADRA GARDEN
Kyushu Tonkotsu Ramen + Fried Rice + Gyoza at Kyushu Ichibanboshi

yup this is the one. thanks.

qwertified

Reaction score
Spiderman out in Sept 7, CE includes statue

Spider-Man-2.jpg

https://www.dualshockers.com/marvels-spider-man-comes-ps4-september/

hhl1992

Reaction score
guys,

i have this game overcooked. i redeem the lost morsel code using usa account.
will i be able to play this morsel code expansion in my asia account? or only in usa account?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey anyone encounter same thing as me?

my system like don't check for game updates automatically anymore.

i need to manually go one by one check.

i know my automatic downloads are set correctly as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.