November 2017 SBF

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score
From what ive read, most said the drop out rate is about 30% and for your no. seems like u might have a slim chance.

Drop out rate got so high?

Maybe is only left few units which is low level that push the % up when everyone is rejecting it.

Slinky85

Reaction score
I called the hotline and they will ask the crm to call me back.. usually it is very hard go get thru to the crm.

Yah you are right.. extremely difficult. It seems like they are always not at their desk or their phones are actually all in silent mode. lol

Crapmansyah84

Reaction score
Drop out rate got so high?

Maybe is only left few units which is low level that push the % up when everyone is rejecting it.

Yup tts what i read from previous sbf threads. But quota still plays an impy part. Either left with low level units or some of them opted for resale or already choosen their units in previous rounds

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Oops paiseh i just counted it was almost 7 weeks haha. Forgotten i changed my key collection appointment date haha.
Ya i applied for grant, waited around 5 weeks for grant to approve, then the rest was quite fast. Once the money is in ur cpf, u will get the key collection date very soon.
im not applicable to any grant is that means my process time should be in 2-3weeks time to collect the key? i just selected my flat last week, can i start to call them now? hahahah

CherryBee

Reaction score
Lol it will be faster than those that applied grant but I doubt they’ll get everything done in 2 weeks.. u can always call to check the status actually.

im not applicable to any grant is that means my process time should be in 2-3weeks time to collect the key? i just selected my flat last week, can i start to call them now? hahahah

Aries89

Reaction score
So early not expected to have dropouts bah.. no flat selection on weekends for QT 3rm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.