Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

localguy

Reaction score
Seeking an active club

hi guys,
have played about 2 weeks of cpt. tsubasa now, pretty fun but grindy too :)

understand that shared play gain lots more than solo play.
may i ask if anyone active club here have a spot for an enthusiastic new player here? :)

my ID is 162 256 699

cheers!

update : found a club

Last edited:

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have an account, online like every hour, can help farm, any hwz clan/group actively playing??

n3v3rmind

Reaction score
I am quite new to this game too.. Can i know do u guys pump different colors of books to a player?? Like Agile and Skill books to Tough player.. coz i have a lot tough players, not enough books.

Another question is I have drawn a SSR Kaltz during starting and the recent Dream Fest i pulled another Kaltz.. Will it be wise to transfer Hedgehog Dribble from the start up Kaltz to Dream Fest Kaltz?

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pump ur intended players tt u wan to build with coaches first before levelling them... cost way lesser like $1k for 10 coaches skill

I am quite new to this game too.. Can i know do u guys pump different colors of books to a player?? Like Agile and Skill books to Tough player.. coz i have a lot tough players, not enough books.

Another question is I have drawn a SSR Kaltz during starting and the recent Dream Fest i pulled another Kaltz.. Will it be wise to transfer Hedgehog Dribble from the start up Kaltz to Dream Fest Kaltz?

bonkbonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always good to upgrade skill level via the balls than players tt might have use especially if they r of different colors

n3v3rmind

Reaction score
i see... thanks..

btw for the new event to get the new players, i got a blue medal as a special bonus, what are they used for? :s22:

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, u got the new kaltz... I want leh.. no have good DM..
The game always give me keeper. Already have a sggk genzo, and blue zino. Now still give me a new green genzo.. wtf... I need def n DM..

n3v3rmind

Reaction score
Wah, u got the new kaltz... I want leh.. no have good DM..
The game always give me keeper. Already have a sggk genzo, and blue zino. Now still give me a new green genzo.. wtf... I need def n DM..

The thing is i have 2 "T" Kaltz now lol.. During beginning I drawn a Champion Tsubasa, free 1 also Tsubasa -______-

The new Genzo u got it from the last Step up transfer?

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing is i have 2 "T" Kaltz now lol.. During beginning I drawn a Champion Tsubasa, free 1 also Tsubasa -______-

The new Genzo u got it from the last Step up transfer?
Nope, 1st step up.. the 30 dream balls one...

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see... thanks..

btw for the new event to get the new players, i got a blue medal as a special bonus, what are they used for? :s22:
Missed ur question regarding the blue medal...
Anyway, after collecting enuff blue medals, u can go to exchange shop to exchange new players..

n3v3rmind

Reaction score
Is the new Japan National Football Team (2017) players from raid (with a treasure chest on their pic) worth to invest in? Their skills seems not bad... although stats wise at max is lousier than their counter parts.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matsuyama ;)
Is the new Japan National Football Team (2017) players from raid (with a treasure chest on their pic) worth to invest in? Their skills seems not bad... although stats wise at max is lousier than their counter parts.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matsuyama is not bad. Nitta decent but need to grind alot. Medal exchange Aoi is the best of the lots but need even more grinding and luck to get.

n3v3rmind

Reaction score
Matsuyama is not bad. Nitta decent but need to grind alot. Medal exchange Aoi is the best of the lots but need even more grinding and luck to get.

Nitta need to grind alot as in require alot of copies to up skills?
Aoi can forget it, i think need first tier medal... I just started not long ago lol..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.