Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetherion

Reaction score
Anyone bought the skull & co grips from indiegogo and pestered them about the delivery date? Any replies?

I bought from carousell, which I think ordered from them directly. For my case, it takes about 2-3 weeks from the day the seller placed the order until it is delivered to him.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using 3rd party portable dock for hdmi output?
so far i only found nyko but review is bad.
the original dock is a bit large to carry around.

I actually don't find the dock that huge. Its thick because of the portion that hides the cables, but its not heavy.

idjekyll

Reaction score
I actually don't find the dock that huge. Its thick because of the portion that hides the cables, but its not heavy.

I second this. The dock is not that hard to be portable unless you play your switch exclusively in console mode and often go to a friend's house to play it there as well. Don't really need to risk bricking my switch with a third party dock or charger nor do I need to pay a ridiculous amount for another official switch charger.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Another thing I realised is that my dock doesn't cause any scratching to the switch as reported by some. Did Nintendo do another round of QC for stocks bought from this year on wards?

Reaction score
its not heavy, its just a bit too big for my daypack so i want to look for a smaller one if available :s13:
hope nintendo will come out with a new smaller portable dock :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.