[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
u all v power. nv slp n wait to see if have ex pass ornt? lol

bummer. dragon pluse... useless move on that sheep. no stab n not even new move. old recycle move. really is mehhhhh. haha

will just catch 1 or 2 shiny. then pangkang.

i dont have ex pass for this wave. becos nv hoot.
fren who did magickrap yesterday. she tio tho. haha. on both accounts.
It is just like dragon pulse on a Lapras. Totally irrelevant move indeed.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL my grinding of the 10x raid battle for mew quest at Onion Pavilon really paid off

Got another ex ex raid pass there on community day:D

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pZJWXtml.jpg

linkteo

Reaction score
Just curiouz any1 who sahdow ban
Kena ex raid ?

Would really love to know

I pretty sure now that you will not get Mew2 Pass if you are shadowbanned. I got 9 EX passes on April 8 and continuously got passes for past 3 months never failed. However, 0 pass for 15 April for me. My friend who are shadowbanned also no Mew2 pass. Good for those who play legit, they can get pass much easier now. :s13:

weishien

Reaction score
It has been confirmed that even if you got shadowban, you are still entitled to get EX pass. I know because I've a friend who got it today (& she kenna the ban). Of cos, it will also depend on luck and the number of times you raid.

I pretty sure now that you will not get Mew2 Pass if you are shadowbanned. I got 9 EX passes on April 8 and continuously got passes for past 3 months never failed. However, 0 pass for 15 April for me. My friend who are shadowbanned also no Mew2 pass. Good for those who play legit, they can get pass much easier now. :s13:

ALLIZWELL

Reaction score
It has been confirmed that even if you got shadowban, you are still entitled to get EX pass. I know because I've a friend who got it today (& she kenna the ban). Of cos, it will also depend on luck and the number of times you raid.

You are right. I am still Under SB, but got the ex pass for 15th. Although, it is not for the gyms raided this week.

linkteo

Reaction score
You can get EX pass provided u raid before u got the red warning. If u raid after u have the red warning, no EX pass

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Wahh, not sure if EX passes now giving out much more freely. My 3 (red/yellow/blue) all kena. 2 at the same location (KKH park) and another one separate (National Museum), but still nearby. Since only 2 phones, so this is ideal setup too hahah.

Hmmmm...think I already kena EX for pretty much all my nearby gyms liaoz. Ie KKH park, Istana, National Museum, Bugis MRT, Nicoll Highway MRT, Red Bus Orchard, Vivo (consider furthest liaoz, but still easily accessible ).

Only left the City Hall area ( St Andrew Cathedral, War Memorial, Tan Kim Seng fountain ) and the GBTB area gyms never kena before

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sb can catch everything visible la

And entitled to get everything in game

I even got a shiny last night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.