who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night try group invite on rank... **... Inside team 2 noob... Don't play group invite liao...

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la I created it solely for edmw bros only. I*********m just assuming at this point that those that apply to join the group so far are from here

Ya I meant I'm wa with the Taiwan flag...last time changed flag cos always get matched against full teams from other countries and didn't change back.

I can't find the group tab now in matches. Maybe because I updated after they took it down

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really getting used to Martis already. Can say better at using him than Gusion +_+

Have to say Martis in alot of ways similar to Wukong. He is a good turret stealer.

Though I keep saying I hate excessive jungling, I find Martis is quick to do in-between jungling at late game when my lane is super clear.

Then also sacrificed 1 gear slot to put on an armor, and I chose 1 which has a 4sec slight att boost, which coincides with Martis' passive 4sec speed boost.

Really a good combo.

But still hard to outkill irritating Alucards and Rogers when it comes to 1-on-1 lifesteal battles =(

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hate spring out event.how to collect so many sets lol. Where will people go send to others one

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Join match in group will clear the complete match with friends task or need to add as friend first?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's edmw group.. Play with u all better than other group

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Judging by the pace I bet tomorrow sell Saber Regulator skin then next Tuesday sell Hanabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.