[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
Latias is going to be my worst legendary in terms of catch rate. Today's my first day I'm catching Latias, and my score is terrible at 1/5. The circle just won't lock for long, and often the distance I judged were all wrong. Hardly able to register great balls on Latias. I don't even dare to think about excellent throws. And nowadays it start drifting to the right after half way. Frustrating...I'm reviewing the YouTube clips (thanks for the links) hoping to get some tips. I'll stop for the day and resume tmr, starting with my M2 raid tmr morning. Hopefully tmr will be better.

jannworld

Reaction score
Hmmm someone told me just treat it like swablu lol. For me no real stress since latias stats are not so good unlikely I will want to power up one. I Also done maxing my rayquaza. After that will start to collect 270 rc for mewtwo and another 270 for latios. I got the stardust already for maxing out these 2 but lack the rc now

Latias is going to be my worst legendary in terms of catch rate. Today's my first day I'm catching Latias, and my score is terrible at 1/5. The circle just won't lock for long, and often the distance I judged were all wrong. Hardly able to register great balls on Latias. I don't even dare to think about excellent throws. And nowadays it start drifting to the right after half way. Frustrating...I'm reviewing the YouTube clips (thanks for the links) hoping to get some tips. I'll stop for the day and resume tmr, starting with my M2 raid tmr morning. Hopefully tmr will be better.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 2x latias raid.

1st raid caught tier 1 1888 CP latias! Threw excellent curve followed by 2x normal curve. Caught with 3rd ball normal.

2nd raid at 5-star park gym (clean and green plague) but fled. Threw 5x excellent curve and some airballs.

4/7 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 50
Surplus of candies if power up 4 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 18
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

Bertrand Traore

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do u all go to try for ex raid passes? My neighborhood dont have so i haven get any so far. Abit lazy to travel far

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pZJWXtml.jpg

So far the speculation :

Migration of Kanto Regionals.

Return of the Kanto Legendary Birds.

Kanto Region Avatar.

Starters with Shiny Models.

Nobody will care about no 2 or no 3

So maybe is no 1 or no 4

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score

Target lock does works for Latias. His default circle is small, so excellent circle is smaller too. For a start, I suggest go for mid-size Great circles.

He is not that far away despite his small circle size, so an approximate mid-screen throw release is sufficient to hit him at his lower level.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Catch more swablu to test. Size also about the same.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latias got this habit of suddenly moves up from low to high position even with the circle

Causing quite a few air balls

SGDAVE

Reaction score
Luck for Latias not that great so far 3/5, the two today flee. And highest seen is only 1883 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.