Anyone here buy bitcoin? (do not advertise/post referrals/emails)

dd_se7en

Reaction score
vechain surging probably due to this news

VeChain’s partnership with real estate and innovation giant, Yida Group(亿达集团)

toyblast15

Reaction score
If you want a safe bet, just buy ETH and hold it.

And forget about all those ADs you see on FB or any social media. They are trying to cash in on people who don't know much about crypto.

Start reading up and join discussion forums on Reddit to get yourself familiarise with cryptocurrency. And if you're more adventurous after that, you can go into Alt trading.

Thanks! Got ETH since then and holding on to it. Btw, anyone tried NuMoney? My Gemini yet to be verified, > 5 weeks....

Shadewrath100

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Been looking around for while for crypto to fiat. I have heard people faced issues with coinbase with account getting suspended while converting to fiat and now have to deal with customer support to resolve.
Haven't heard of Gemini though, is it reliable?
Coinhako use to support crytpo to fiat but no more.
Apart from this I am also willing to trade USDT (crypto USD) for SGD (fiat) with willing buyer in case they are interested to buy. USDT allows you to enter the crypto market with choice of coin/token you wish to buy. Also it gives advantage to enter the market at low or for future buying without needing to spend on remittance fees.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Been looking around for while for crypto to fiat. I have heard people faced issues with coinbase with account getting suspended while converting to fiat and now have to deal with customer support to resolve.
Haven't heard of Gemini though, is it reliable?
Coinhako use to support crytpo to fiat but no more.
Apart from this I am also willing to trade USDT (crypto USD) for SGD (fiat) with willing buyer in case they are interested to buy. USDT allows you to enter the crypto market with choice of coin/token you wish to buy. Also it gives advantage to enter the market at low or for future buying without needing to spend on remittance fees.

u can try overseas exchange with wire transfer for withdrawals.. but the downside of course is the fees are much greater (sometimes can be close to $50)

Cryptoxic

Reaction score
Anyone using debit card with coinbase kenna rejected recently? I bought a small amount of ETH using my debit card back in 20th January 2018 then now I wanted to buy another $10 worth of ETH using my card then kenna reject like twice liao. Then they email me say that is my bank which cancel the transaction. I re-add my card in coinbase also no use cos the message they give me is "Card is not valid for this transaction".

greatmemar

Reaction score
Anyone here want to make its own exchange platform for bitcoin or own crypto currency similar to bitcoin can whatsapp me, I can create a platform with bank api connections and core library which users can trade together, peer to peer platform and can create a new crypto for you with online wallet and ...
Beside bitcoin I can also add other coins in your exchange platform such as Eth, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and ...
If anyone have strong marketing team I am also interested to do it as partnership, this is my number +60167933913 currently I am in Malaysia

Unicorns

Reaction score
Anyone using debit card with coinbase kenna rejected recently? I bought a small amount of ETH using my debit card back in 20th January 2018 then now I wanted to buy another $10 worth of ETH using my card then kenna reject like twice liao. Then they email me say that is my bank which cancel the transaction. I re-add my card in coinbase also no use cos the message they give me is "Card is not valid for this transaction".

Which bank u using, citibank and standard charters not allow already

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want a safe bet, just buy ETH and hold it.

And forget about all those ADs you see on FB or any social media. They are trying to cash in on people who don't know much about crypto.

Start reading up and join discussion forums on Reddit to get yourself familiarise with cryptocurrency. And if you're more adventurous after that, you can go into Alt trading.
Uncle chao look what happened to eth.. etc/btc ratio more than halved over a few months :(
Made worse by asic concern
Btc still king? :(

peipei1

Reaction score
Is it a good time punt some BTC?
Say now under 7000, if it rise back to 10k, a 50% profit!
Do i read up more or just a waste of time?

EdenHazard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a good time punt some BTC?
Say now under 7000, if it rise back to 10k, a 50% profit!
Do i read up more or just a waste of time?

how would "reading up more" help u to ascertain if it would rise?
to be candid, no one in this world can give a certain answer to ur 1st question. we are all gambling. this is the truth.

nataniellam

Reaction score
I would suggest Tron or EOS instead of Bitcoin. Alt coin have a better chance to returns. BTC and ETH mainly just for store of value (decreasing value for now) haha

blockcanny.com/market

ChaoMonkey

Reaction score
Yeah... The big players are playing now.

I'm not trading that often since February, will wait for end of April for the bounce.

Uncle chao look what happened to eth.. etc/btc ratio more than halved over a few months :(
Made worse by asic concern
Btc still king? :(

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They have always been quite okay till they decided to implement GST. They did support the BCH fork so early btc buyers would have gotten quite a pleasant surprise.

Is coinhako reliable?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using GAGT

archcherub

Reaction score
i just learned recently NEO earns neogas, so its a form of passive income.
hmmm its one of my favourite coin now. haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.