jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Many flying personnel around

don't under estimate the FORCE
a-defense-ofpokemon-go-1.png

SGDAVE

Reaction score
So just go there raid once and pray get ex pass? Or need to raid frequently there?

Yes my strategy is just raid once across different ex gym and hope to win the lottery, 15th April ex pass it was from a karp raid for me. I'm not that sure but I think keep raiding on the same ex gym does not help the chances.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Today did latias raid at rival park gym (main arch building). Caught tier 1 1899 CP latias, my highest latias so far!

Aimed for great curve since screen is a bit sticky. Threw a few great curve followed by normal curve. Caught with normal curve!

5/8 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 51
Surplus of candies if power up 4 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 21
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

This bird quite difficult to catch. 1/4 (2 acc) greats and nice still fled

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caught Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres all today... Whooo..

But I forgotten to record me catching Mew. :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why not? Just takes a few tries.

There is even a 3x excellent in a throw which is much harder which rewards larvitar.

There is a similar task which rewards the same Larvitar which is to do 3 excellent throws, no need in a row.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody able to use parallel space and run 2 account on one phone concurrently? I tried and couldn't get it to work.

I am seeing some aunties and uncles now using 2 phones and running 4 accounts concurrently at raid. Jsm!

cqefan

Reaction score
After catching 9 out of 10 Latias, finally got my first >1900. A 98% 1926 cp. Life goes on, continue to raid level 5 with daily free pass to get rare candies and TM. Have been lucky with the catch rate since I am only managing about 50% curve excellent throw.

As it turned out I was able to attend M2 raids today. Main account no. 10 Mewtwo and Secondary account no. 8, highlight was 3 Charge TM for secondary account and 2 Charge TM for main account.

Last 2 weeks been lucky with ex passes. Since there was no map I could only raid at the gyms near to me. Raided 1 ex raid gym 2 weeks ago and 2 ex raid gyms last week and got ex passes. I am expecting my ex pass to dry up since I don't target ex raid gym, I just hoot the gym that has level 5 raid when I am heading to work.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lousy rng day for me today. Gonna take couple days break

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
so today i did my 6th mewtwo. as usual bad iv. 2235. lol. still my first mewtwo highest. 2248..

iv luck jin horrible

jannworld

Reaction score
Haiz I’m still looking for something 91% and above after 8 attempts. My best is 87% x 3 lol... really lousy luck with mewtwo lol

so today i did my 6th mewtwo. as usual bad iv. 2235. lol. still my first mewtwo highest. 2248..

iv luck jin horrible

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raided both museum and bugis mrt entrance but didn't get selected for 15 April :(

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Anyone who has gotten the SB lifted after 1 week?

Me. But after 1 day Kenna ban again . Going to stop
Playing. I thought NN detected due to fly too fast but look like they have other means. Maybe compare actual GPS location vs the location I was playing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.