[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyesawz

Reaction score
by and large i agree with your analysis.
but think shadow ban will not be lifted entirely. it will strike randomly at a higher percentage than before. just to provide "inconveniences" to spoofers and in hope to discourage further spoofing activities. therefore the random sb will stretch for a longer period ie 1 month etc to make spoofers feel the pain.

didnt know such forums exist but anyways if you see the purpose of the SB you will know why it may or may not be lifted off

the SB is to remove trackers, simple as that
NN hopes that their removal levels the playing field thats all.

now that maps are more or less dead, the thinking could be that removing the SB wont reinstate these trackers anyways, so why not?

also there is likely a business KPI which requires them to show advertisers how many true players are there
Only by shutting down these trackers (and bots), can this be known.

but this SB cannot be very long term in nature as people might stop playing altogether and thus permanently impact their player base numbers

therefore SB will be lifted soon

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by and large i agree with your analysis.
but think shadow ban will not be lifted entirely. it will strike randomly at a higher percentage than before. just to provide "inconveniences" to spoofers and in hope to discourage further spoofing activities. therefore the random sb will stretch for a longer period ie 1 month etc to make spoofers feel the pain.

what pain?
the game has evolved from catching high IVs to quests and gym battling
this is not the same POGO we played in 2016

and with legendaries being the main source of your attacking army (except ma champ)
you cant even "fly" to get good IVs lol
legenndaries have also levelled the playing field

D9 - Ray
Vaporean - Kyogre
Rhydon - Groundon
Flareon - Entei
Alakazam - Mew2 / Lugia
Jolteon - raikou

noticed how even and random things are now for everyone?

so far only fighting and dark (tyra) has no replacements

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"delay" analyze should be true. flyers base players in other countries might took up 70% or more of the headcount in pokemon go. too long Sb will cause pool of players to stop & NN being a revenue making company will too foreseen the impact during this first week of SB.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so imagine you are a Mac marketing person, you will ask NN for a true and verified player base - without bots, to calculate potential population sample size and how much will i gain from this partnership

without the SB, this will be a tough number to provide
and notice the period :it started in march 30th, after Q1 results announcement
Now with this data, they can go to corporates with good numbers to back up whatever claims they have

and SB is likely to last a month thus this will only impact 1 month of Q2 with end of Q2 - June (summer holiday) likely to be a significant pick up of players; making this the perfect time to run a SB and get the info they need to approach potential business dealings.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so imagine you are a Mac marketing person, you will ask NN for a true and verified player base - without bots, to calculate potential population sample size and how much will i gain from this partnership

Now with this data, they can go to corporates with good numbers to back up whatever claims they have

and SB is likely to last a month thus this will only impact 1 month of Q2 with end of Q2 - June (summer holiday) likely to be a significant pick up of players; making this the perfect time to run a SB and get the info they need to approach potential business dealings.

This could be part of the reasons for recent ban wave.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long from your ban till lifted? during the time did you log in to play legit or still flying around? Or you totally stop?

Abour 8 days
Last weekend kena
Today morning okay

Tt acc nv use to.spoof
But of cos friend din log in for me in usa

V lil playing ba i guess as its on a tablet when i play quite heavy

eyesawz

Reaction score
lets see.
my main account is played legitimately since 2016 and are currently in lvl 36.
started a secondary account early last month for try out spoofing and just reached lvl 30 when kenna shadow ban. still lots of desirable to have. therefore this shadow ban has actually hurt this new account.

eyesawz

Reaction score
Abour 8 days
Last weekend kena
Today morning okay

Tt acc nv use to.spoof
But of cos friend din log in for me in usa

V lil playing ba i guess as its on a tablet when i play quite heavy

ah ok thanks for sharing :)

linkteo

Reaction score
Heard some people tio SB again hours after first ban was lifted.

I will continue to spoof till new hacked version come out. I heard new beta hacked version is in testing phase. Currently main remains in sg, only fly sub to overseas for 50 coins.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what pain?
the game has evolved from catching high IVs to quests and gym battling
this is not the same POGO we played in 2016

and with legendaries being the main source of your attacking army (except ma champ)
you cant even "fly" to get good IVs lol
legenndaries have also levelled the playing field

D9 - Ray
Vaporean - Kyogre
Rhydon - Groundon
Flareon - Entei
Alakazam - Mew2 / Lugia
Jolteon - raikou

noticed how even and random things are now for everyone?

so far only fighting and dark (tyra) has no replacements

But for all these legenderies to be of any use need lots of rare condies

So so easy compare to grinding for candies of normal mons

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets see.
my main account is played legitimately since 2016 and are currently in lvl 36.
started a secondary account early last month for try out spoofing and just reached lvl 30 when kenna shadow ban. still lots of desirable to have. therefore this shadow ban has actually hurt this new account.

Lol can spoof i also 1 for a new super baby acc just to go collect all ho liao and free time slowly play at home

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But for all these legenderies to be of any use need lots of rare condies

So so easy compare to grinding for candies of normal mons

thats also level playing ground cos you will likely use RC which is only available in raids leh, and you can "make" more RC

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u play proper and legit for 1 week, then go back to 3rd party app and red warning came again?

how to compare actual vs spoofed location?? maybe it tapped into google services in the background? seems no one can know for sure:D

otherwise try turn off location and then play pogo

Why people still spoof to play this game? This game is pointless if you don't go to the physical world to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.