RP DAE 2018

MisterJJ

Reaction score
I just called up the admission office to enquire about the DAE for ITE applicants. The person said that the results would be released via email by end of today.

starwars000

Reaction score
I just called up the admission office to enquire about the DAE for ITE applicants. The person said that the results would be released via email by end of today.

around what time will receive the results?what if don’t receive by end of today?

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
around what time will receive the results?what if don’t receive by end of today?

Extrated from RP admission Department email reply:

"the outcome of your application will be on 10th Apr 2018, 2359."

starwars000

Reaction score
Extrated from RP admission Department email reply:

"the outcome of your application will be on 10th Apr 2018, 2359."
thanks.so everyone will receive at same time right?even if don’t get into poly will still receive right?

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so what is left for ITE students...??

So fair or not...???

Last edited:

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Extracted from a old forum discussion

"The success rate is as low as 1 : 100. There are many DAE applicants who were rejected even though they were not given a chance to be interviewed. "

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to the Poly Open house when the O Level results were released...

Last edited:

starwars000

Reaction score
Extracted from a old forum discussion

"The success rate is as low as 1 : 100. There are many DAE applicants who were rejected even though they were not given a chance to be interviewed. "
ok so it’s 11.59pm tonight for results of dae?confirmed?

Assasin132

Reaction score
just finished my interview in RP just now, they said results will be emailed by end of today so yeah yall still have chance

Assasin132

Reaction score
yeap, i went for diploma in consumer behaviour and research in School of Management and communication, the interview was pretty tense tho so im really hoping that i get into RP

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.