[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
When I did the "Battle 10 raids" task for Mew, I duo the nearest Tyranitar raid and won the raid with 2 accounts - all Machamps. Purposely lost 7 times to get the 7 raid counts and won at the no. 8 attempt before time-out. It was easy for me because I think my Tyranitar has Crunch as charge move and I remember only 3 to 4 Machamp fainted per account.

All Machamps with Combat/Dynamic Punch, level 33 and above, > Pes A with 15 ATK.
Time out and hide in lobby is revive consuming right?

cqefan

Reaction score
Time out and hide in lobby is revive consuming right?

No. I put Blissey as the first pokemon.
At most she gets 1 or 2 hits per battle before I escaped to lobby.
Once you get into lobby you don't consume any revive.

After 7 times just need to heal Blissey with 1 heal and back to full health already.

Some people put a weak pokemon and transferred it after dying. This also works.

jannworld

Reaction score
Reason is simple: because not everyone thinks like u that it is boring. Of course those casual players from the initial launch had stopped. Some of the serious players still continue. If u see the recent crowd during feb18 dratini community event or those mewtwo ex raid u will know what I mean. But since u are likely a casual player I Guess u have no idea.

The game is getting boring, I don't even know why people are playing.

Pokemon Go is now becoming Pokemon Gym :s13:

eyesawz

Reaction score
The game is getting boring, I don't even know why people are playing.

Pokemon Go is now becoming Pokemon Gym :s13:

because there are only that much pokemon to go around. if you spoof, it is very easy to complete the pokedex. therefore boring when pokedex is completed that quickly.

i still play because want to catch high iv high cp wild mons and also collect candies for useful mons.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did latias raid. Caught tier 2 1872 latias!

Went for excellent throw. 1st 2 balls set circle not small enough and got great curve. 3rd ball set even smaller and got excellent curve. Caught on 4th ball excellent curve.

6/9 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 51
Surplus of candies if power up 4 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 24
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
double candy event tmr!

finally can transfer all the extra tier B legendary and low IV rares.

cqefan

Reaction score
Is there any Kanto event announcement in English or for the other region?

So far it looks like the announcement is only for Japan or in Japanese isn't it?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any Kanto event announcement in English or for the other region?

So far it looks like the announcement is only for Japan or in Japanese isn't it?

Americans just wake up from sleep nia.. Wait awhile.:s13::s13:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reason is simple: because not everyone thinks like u that it is boring. Of course those casual players from the initial launch had stopped. Some of the serious players still continue. If u see the recent crowd during feb18 dratini community event or those mewtwo ex raid u will know what I mean. But since u are likely a casual player I Guess u have no idea.

Yeah, I only whip out my phone when I see a crowd gathering near my office.

BTW, the last raid is still 8pm these days?

cqefan

Reaction score
Kanto 10 April English Announcement

https://pokemongolive.com/post/kantocelebration/

Trainers,

The appearance of the Mythical Pokémon Mew has attracted Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Kanto region. These classic Pokémon will be seen more frequently starting April 10 at 1 P.M. PDT, so you’ll have the perfect opportunity to earn a gold Kanto medal and even complete your Kanto Pokédex!

What’s more, certain Pokémon such as Aerodactyl and Snorlax will be featured in Raid Battles across the world. Keep an eye out for one you haven’t encountered yet!

As you encounter and catch more Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region, all actions will be rewarded with double Candy. So, not only will you be able to catch Pokémon you might not frequently see, but you may also get the chance to register their evolved forms in your Pokédex as well.

During this event, there will also be special boxes containing Raid Passes! These boxes will give you an opportunity to challenge many powerful Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region.

This special celebration ends on April 17, so get out there and make some more discoveries. If all goes well, you may be able to finish your first Special Research request and encounter Mew!

—The Pokémon GO team

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanto 10 April English Announcement

https://pokemongolive.com/post/kantocelebration/

Trainers,

The appearance of the Mythical Pokémon Mew has attracted Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Kanto region. These classic Pokémon will be seen more frequently starting April 10 at 1 P.M. PDT, so you’ll have the perfect opportunity to earn a gold Kanto medal and even complete your Kanto Pokédex!

What’s more, certain Pokémon such as Aerodactyl and Snorlax will be featured in Raid Battles across the world. Keep an eye out for one you haven’t encountered yet!

As you encounter and catch more Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region, all actions will be rewarded with double Candy. So, not only will you be able to catch Pokémon you might not frequently see, but you may also get the chance to register their evolved forms in your Pokédex as well.

During this event, there will also be special boxes containing Raid Passes! These boxes will give you an opportunity to challenge many powerful Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region.

This special celebration ends on April 17, so get out there and make some more discoveries. If all goes well, you may be able to finish your first Special Research request and encounter Mew!

—The Pokémon GO team

So no double candies for transfer?

jannworld

Reaction score
Unfortunately no, since few months back they stupidly implement the daylight saving timing for the Ang mohs and move us all towards earlier timing. Now raids start as early as 630am and end around 7pm - kinda screw office hour players

Yeah, I only whip out my phone when I see a crowd gathering near my office.

BTW, the last raid is still 8pm these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.