RP DAE 2018

Assasin132

Reaction score
yeap they said call around 9am as most of the staff will be in, btw i wanted to go school of hospitality that was my 2nd choice but got called up for my 1st choice instead

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
If anyone here gets into SOI like now, you're lucky. During the Welcome Camp, there were not many students, especially in DBA and DBIS.

And yes, I'm in DBA.

Assasin132

Reaction score
i went to rp ytd and during welcome camp i saw not more than 20 students.... is it really that bad ? how come rp keep rejecting students?

Assasin132

Reaction score
not yet, but i think i stand a high chance of getting in, Consumer behaviour and research basically business with psychology which i think is quite hard to get in for most people

Assasin132

Reaction score
starwars have u received any email yet? i called the SMC and they said the results will be released today or tmr

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went to rp ytd and during welcome camp i saw not more than 20 students.... is it really that bad ? how come rp keep rejecting students?

Welcome Camp not complusory la...
Wait you see tomorrow and Friday's Orientation Program (provided u got in), then you will see the entire Nouth/South Agora Hall flooded.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.