 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Dingding6

Reaction score
Lol I didn’t try again after initial attempt cos behind got ppl. Paiseh to block them for this. Tmr no ppl den try again.

i try before the bus stop but the terminal "open" for tap.....about 10-15s to try.....of course you have to be first at the terminal, or at least near enough to try.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

alvino

Reaction score
That true, but if people have difficulty getting it right, that's a fail on LTA's part imo. People will just gravitate back to what works. :s12:

Also, does anyone know where can we submit feedback for this ABT trial? :s12:
cannot like that say LTA's fail, so many devices, so many different casing on their devices. and so many patterns from users that dunno where their antenna bands are. how to control that? its like peeing, so many people peeing for decades, urinal basin area always got urine stains.

PetPet

Reaction score
That true, but if people have difficulty getting it right, that's a fail on LTA's part imo. People will just gravitate back to what works. :s12:

https://abt.transitlink.com.sg/eFeedback

It's the trial period, so things might be moving slightly slower.
Also, I noticed that they have been upgrading the MRT gantries in the recent weeks. I'm not sure if has improved hardware for these mobile devices.

cannot like that say LTA's fail, so many devices, so many different casing on their devices. and so many patterns from users that dunno where their antenna bands are. how to control that? its like peeing, so many people peeing for decades, urinal basin area always got urine stains.

:s13::s13::s13:

alvino

Reaction score
anyone know if i can tap in with iphone, and tap out with applewatch instead or vice versa? imagine u going out gantry, or getting off bus, voice call came in, troublesome to take it off the face and bring up applepay.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://abt.transitlink.com.sg/eFeedback

Thats the purpose of trial, where things will improve for the future.

anyone know if i can tap in with iphone, and tap out with applewatch instead or vice versa? imagine u going out gantry, or getting off bus, voice call came in, troublesome to take it off the face and bring up applepay.

cannot. we have answered this a few posts down. :D

only one device per journey, including all intermediate transfers..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13: You're right, there's a lot of variables that I failed to take into account when I made my post. I made that post with the assumption that the user gets everything right on his end (knows which part of his phone to tap), and that LTA should upgrade the reader to make it more reliable and consistent when reading the cards/phones, assuming the user get everything right on his end of course. :)

At the end of the day, the experience of using bank card/virtual devices should be almost the same as using ezlink cards, else people will just go with what works the best. :s12:

Well, that's the point of the trial, as mentioned; to iron out the bugs.

Last edited:

ksksksks

Reaction score
Baby step still better than nothing. I was waiting for this day since I was using iPhone 3G :s12:

Hahahhah Ksksks
Ones u use su ica japan unwilling find SG version still in the baby stage
And so troublesome
Hope the beta come out a better more usrrr friendly version

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Registered on Monday after working hours at City Hall transit office, just tried on MRT gantry minutes ago (by right need 7 working days) it still fail for my mobile ABT. Prompt red on mrt gantry with “card fail, try again”.

Same time registered. Just tried on the bus. It says Bank Card not supported but when I go my Wallet app, it shows last transaction is just. So maybe tonight try again

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried today and worked. Need to get used to the lag. 2-3 Sec den detect even Face ID activated.

2-3 sec to clear the gantry? That's a bit too long. Did you authenticate with FaceID before tapping or authenticate while tapping? The Wallet app can remain in payment mode, after FaceID authentication, for at least 10 - 15 sec.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
I noticed that I still have problem tapping for some bus services.
Not sure why? Is it the data not sync to all buses yet?

Just curious, how data are transferred to bus machine?

No issue with lrt/mrt through.

Timing wise for machine to detect ur card, I noticed no delay for lrt/mrt. Same kind of speed as compared to using physical card.

However, when taking bus, it will have 1-2 secs delay as compared to using physical card.

Slavor

Reaction score
Has it been 7 working days yet?

I noticed that I still have problem tapping for some bus services.
Not sure why? Is it the data not sync to all buses yet?

Just curious, how data are transferred to bus machine?

No issue with lrt/mrt through.

Timing wise for machine to detect ur card, I noticed no delay for lrt/mrt. Same kind of speed as compared to using physical card.

However, when taking bus, it will have 1-2 secs delay as compared to using physical card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.