The Perfume Thread

starlike

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea I heard. Some of this brands are so jaded these days.
BTW anyone tried Mancera, Montale or Gallagher frags?

want to try out Amongst waves, Bergamust and Vanilla silk from gallagher fragrance.. Maybe have to order a sample set, because he only do online retailing.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Sephora recently and noticed they are selling the Dior Homme Sport 2017 reformula bottle. Sample the tester and love the smell as its quite similar to my personal fave Allure Homme Sport. But boy....the longevity seems to be real bad. After around 2 hours can hardly smell anything. I know longevity is subject to climate and skin chemistry but i checked Fragnatica and based on reviews the longevity should be quite good(7-8hrs). Not sure if its me or any current users of the Dior Homme Sport 2017 able to comment on the longevity of the perfume?

Last edited:

A^_^A!

Reaction score
Went to Sephora recently and noticed they are selling the Dior Homme Sport 2017 reformula bottle. Sample the tester and love the smell as its quite similar to my personal fave Allure Homme Sport. But boy....the longevity seems to be real bad. After around 2 hours can hardly smell anything. I know longevity is subject to climate and skin chemistry but i checked Fragnatica and based on reviews the longevity should be quite good(7-8hrs). Not sure if its me or any current users of the Dior Homme Sport 2017 able to comment on the longevity of the perfume?

Did you apply to exposed skin or clothing?

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. nt sure if i shld get the edt version. review online say edp better reh:o another qns ish. if i use edp can i use it together with the existing savage spray?

gascon7

Reaction score
Skin burn

Hey anyone has skin burning when sprayed?
I have MB Legend spirit and it always burns when spray
Same when I sprayed Boss Bottled Tonic or BdC EDT

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read FdB is gone ...
I was still thinking of getting my bottle of Nio.

A^_^A!

Reaction score
Hey anyone has skin burning when sprayed?
I have MB Legend spirit and it always burns when spray
Same when I sprayed Boss Bottled Tonic or BdC EDT

Your skin burnt as in leaving dark pigment on your skin or forming blister over your skin or just a warm sensation only?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.