[Recommend] Transformers: Earth Wars

hardware_aaron

Reaction score
Search and download from app store or play store.

It's a clash of clans clone but you have to collect and level your bots and use them in teams to attack player bases. Events every weekend to grind for, lots of satisfaction if you like leveling toons.

Although almost 2 years old, I'm surprised not many Singaporeans play. I also started recently and hooked on it. Great for transformers fan uncles!

Download and give it a try!

spiffy123

Reaction score
Search and download from app store or play store.

It's a clash of clans clone but you have to collect and level your bots and use them in teams to attack player bases. Events every weekend to grind for, lots of satisfaction if you like leveling toons.

Although almost 2 years old, I'm surprised not many Singaporeans play. I also started recently and hooked on it. Great for transformers fan uncles!

Download and give it a try!

im currently playing this game as well, been playing slightly more than a year as Autobots.
How about u?

hardware_aaron

Reaction score
my hq is 16 now, but upgrading the other stuff is a huge pain, 14 days apiece.

its leaderboard this weekend. hope u are in a good alliance

Wa already HQ16 laojiao.

Ya.. My alliance alright la.. Got 6 alliances in our mega alliance. The one I'm in probably 200+ range, won't be getting the 3*...

Surprised this game not as hot as COC at its peak.. It's a good game actually the raiding mechanics def more interesting than COC, but marketing in our region a bit fail.

Last edited:

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my sources tell me this game's a hit @ changi village!

spiffy123

Reaction score
Wa already HQ16 laojiao.

Ya.. My alliance alright la.. Got 6 alliances in our mega alliance. The one I'm in probably 200+ range, won't be getting the 3*...

Surprised this game not as hot as COC at its peak.. It's a good game actually the raiding mechanics def more interesting than COC, but marketing in our region a bit fail.

Haha its just a matter of time that u get there.

Tip: get max build bots asap so that u can upgrade quicker. at higher levels, build times are slow and your resources will be idling if you dont have more build bots. Youshould also reserve 1 build bot just for walls so that your alloy gets used quicker.

Which alliance are you in?

The problem with this game is the high rate of dupes. i have only 14 4* and my last 4 4* crystals have been dupes. Support claims every crystal is independent but i seriously doubt so. There should be some algo that detects what bot u have and u have a higher chance of striking that bot again. Seriously messed up. especially if you put in money into the game.

But if you are free to play and not chasing bots, then its a pretty good game cos updates and new content are frequent.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try see see. Everyone will take autobots right? Take the other one will kena hit like mad?

kreja

Master Member
Reaction score
i short of razerclaw to form predaking. peace through tyranny!

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol kena kicked out of alliance cos say never contribute much in event . Of course lo, cos I just dl game for few hours nia so got very little pts :s13: anyhow joined another see see

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
War quite weird. 1st one hq10, I just 6 only,probably can't even hit.

spiffy123

Reaction score
War quite weird. 1st one hq10, I just 6 only,probably can't even hit.

if you have just started, focus on building up your base first, so that you are not the weak link for war. War works such that 5 bases are selected from your alliance, from weakest (B1) to strongest (B4). B5 is by default the Commander, whether it is the strongest base or not. Strength is probably measured by the cumulative level of all the structures in the base, and possibly the medals of the base owner.

So chances are you will be B1 if you are a newbie, so quickly strengthen your base asap before others start complaining that your base is too weak and the alliance keeps losing war cos of you.

As for beating other bases in war, you just need to keep grinding your bots to a decent level before you can start winning. And pray for damn good luck that you get the better bots. You will also need lots of spark to upgrade your bots' SA (special ability), which you will get from winning wars.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, k, the alliance just join anyhow last week for event anyway so mostly same same as me except top few.. Is it possible to get enough coins to buy all the builders?

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
I was already promoting this game here 2 years ago but no one respond so I don’t care already

I’m still playing after two years plus. Ranked top 20. Am in TF psy ops

Last edited:

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Dunno haha. But not as much as my alliance mates who have thousands of fuel cells lying around.

I stop spending completely already

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it advisable to use the 2star crystal to get bots from opp faction to complete a squad?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.