November 2017 SBF

tivo88

Reaction score
More dropouts is actually good news for everyone in the queue

I do not forsee many units will not be selected as it was over subscribed 9 times for QT 4 Rooms with 1265 applicants for a mere 142 units in the area (including Ghim Moh & Commonwealth).

Even the Ghim Moh units are too good to be misses especially those 2nd timers will not think twice to book those units.

Happybird12

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Queenstown under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 12 April 2018 : 00010
More dropouts is actually good news for everyone in the queue

I do not forsee many units will not be selected as it was over subscribed 9 times for QT 4 Rooms with 1265 applicants for a mere 142 units in the area (including Ghim Moh & Commonwealth).

Even the Ghim Moh units are too good to be misses especially those 2nd timers will not think twice to book those units.

zidmosby

Reaction score
I've gotten a number for 4 room Tampines , but have not receive any appointment date yet!!!!!!!! :s11:

You know you can always call HDB right lol.

Anyway did you read the email/letter carefully? They did say which month selection exercise for your area will commence. Why want to worry, nobody will steal your number.

Weeli85

Reaction score
Normally the expected month for selection will be earlier, exact or later?

cheongah

Reaction score
bro when u have appt date just login hdb page can see

I only have my ballot number, haven't received the appointment date yet. Maybe that's why i cannot see what is the latest number?

Right now it only says flat selection will start in April...

hashbrownz

Reaction score

Anyway did you read the email/letter carefully? They did say which month selection exercise for your area will commence. Why want to worry, nobody will steal your number.

hey i dont uds, but what's with ur issue?
Not happy can don't reply.

or did you not get a number? getting all jealous and talking sarcastically in this thread?

Ichimatsu

Reaction score

worry because gahment wasting our time waiting for months to select a flat and not guarantee will get :s22:

sapherix

Reaction score
Can forget about queenstown 3rm liao dropout rate way too low..congrats to whoever who got it

Violetcxy

Reaction score
I read previous page, hdb will start with mature estate then non-mature. Jw belong to non-mature.
Thats y i said wait long long....... haha
Anyway mine is Q 12/24 5rm

Heehee! Nice to know you!! I think soon le ba? Probably my appt will be June? Cause they say selection start at may

CherryBee

Reaction score
If they say ur area’s selection starts in may, it will start in may. Might be early may/mid may/end of may. But depends on ur queue number and the number of appointments in a day, ur appointment can be in may or june or july etc

Normally the expected month for selection will be earlier, exact or later?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.