RP DAE 2018

Assasin132

Reaction score
dont think can appeal already, plus i think if you send by email they take days to reply by then school already reopen liao

joelalala

Reaction score
Anyone from business applications?

Also, anyone know if the orientation camp tomorrow compulsory?

Last edited:

xxcookiexx

Reaction score
Hey guys if yall doesnt get into poly through dae dont despair.
I got rejected by dae last year too but i nvr gave up, i worked for 1 year and applied this year (through jpae) and i successfully got into rp.

So the point i'm trying to say is getting into poly isnt the most important part, the most important part is knowing how to handle that set back and still continue moving forward

Jiayou guys! and remember don't give up that easily ah

omg you're really very lucky!! so u included u worked for the past one year in your portfolio?

Assasin132

Reaction score
just received my application status, it says unsuccessful, hope that some miracle happens tmr and i get accepted, i dont get it why i passed the interview but got rejected , can i still appeal?

Assasin132

Reaction score
****ing upset man, im an 18 year old guy currently going to be 19, i have my own business partnership with a company, had a lot of retail experience and have apprehensive business and marketing knowledge, was granted an interview and passed an interview for diploma in Consumer Behaviour and research and still got rejected in the end.What a waste

WorstZarya

Reaction score
****ing upset man, im an 18 year old guy currently going to be 19, i have my own business partnership with a company, had a lot of retail experience and have apprehensive business and marketing knowledge, was granted an interview and passed an interview for diploma in Consumer Behaviour and research and still got rejected in the end.What a waste
whats your gpa?

Assasin132

Reaction score
i apply via o levels DAE, worse is that how come some 27 points ppl can get into the course i got 22 points but cant get a course in RP?
and i passed the interview for the RP's diploma in consumer behaviour and research and i got rejected

Hanissyyy

Reaction score
i apply via o levels DAE, worse is that how come some 27 points ppl can get into the course i got 22 points but cant get a course in RP?
and i passed the interview for the RP's diploma in consumer behaviour and research and i got rejected

I guess now they just keep on rejecting people. I got 27 points tho also got rejected so its their luck if they got into rp :") so lucky ;'

chickencow

Reaction score

Have you ever check. Is it because you are currently studying in NYP.?.

Isn't it eazy to do a course transfer with in the same ploy?

There maybe other conditions, which the school unable to accept.

Dig along the line. Email n reach out to the school director with your profolo.

Is not end of the world .. be strong

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 3S using GAGT

swjpam

Reaction score
Just got rejected too. Fricking depressed. Anything that you are going to try? Appeal?

Assasin132

Reaction score
nyp really hard to do course transfer, and plus they look at ur gpa, my gpa quite crappy thanks to shitty teammates who pulled my gpa down, plus first time o level students have a higher priority compared to us we are just 2nd grade students compared to them, my friend who got 4.0gpa for higher nitec in IT got rejected for IT course

Assasin132

Reaction score
i try appeal to both rp and tp, i feel damm dejected, even if i show them all my certificates and everything they didnt even bother, during the interview one of the interviewer even told me psychology diploma will get me nowhere in future and even pinpoint why i wanted to transfer, didnt even bring out anything positive to talk about.

I said that i wanted to study consumer behaviour and research coz it gives me the skills to start my own business next time and since im in a business partnership with a company it could further hone my skills, guess diplomas rlly get u nowhere man its all about skills

starwars000

Reaction score
i try appeal to both rp and tp, i feel damm dejected, even if i show them all my certificates and everything they didnt even bother, during the interview one of the interviewer even told me psychology diploma will get me nowhere in future and even pinpoint why i wanted to transfer, didnt even bring out anything positive to talk about.

I said that i wanted to study consumer behaviour and research coz it gives me the skills to start my own business next time and since im in a business partnership with a company it could further hone my skills, guess diplomas rlly get u nowhere man its all about skills

i got in sorry for late reply

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.