RP DAE 2018

swjpam

Reaction score
this is so upsetting. soon 18 and no school. guess i can't wait for another year and considering private

Assasin132

Reaction score
TP replied to me, i got into Common Engineering Programme, not what i wanna do but i dont mind taking it

Hechul

Reaction score
Only left with SP,,

So now, i'm only left with Sp DAE, which states that it is still under consideration, even RP rejected me, what are the chances that Sp will accept? Their DAE period is until the end of April, HigherNitec student~

DeeBee2501

Reaction score
So now, i'm only left with Sp DAE, which states that it is still under consideration, even RP rejected me, what are the chances that Sp will accept? Their DAE period is until the end of April, HigherNitec student~
Depends on your points in O Levels. But if you are an SC/SPR with International Qualifications, don't have any hopes of getting into SP. My friend scored better than me, and she didn't get in.

tykhoo

Reaction score
Depends on your points in O Levels. But if you are an SC/SPR with International Qualifications, don't have any hopes of getting into SP. My friend scored better than me, and she didn't get in.

What did ur friend applied?

Assasin132

Reaction score
quite a low chance right now since most of the slots already taken, have u considered to study private diploma? better than wasting a year applying for dae next year

Krizbear

Reaction score
I got in through DAE... But I have trouble looking for a laptop to buy... Any one can suggest? I'm actually quite interested in Asus Zenbook

sylvia147

Reaction score
I got in through DAE... But I have trouble looking for a laptop to buy... Any one can suggest? I'm actually quite interested in Asus Zenbook

Yes AsusZenbook is good but AsusVivobook is not bad too. Price wise, I think Vivobook has a better deal

Last edited:

swjpam

Reaction score
TP replied to me, i got into Common Engineering Programme, not what i wanna do but i dont mind taking it

haha same. tp also sent an email to me like 10 min ago saying i got in. At this moment any course is fine.. phew what a relief so lat minute also

hardwarezonenoob

Reaction score
mampos lah... Friend with lower GPA in ITE got into one of the courses I applied for in RP but I didn't... Tried to talk to them but they didn't seem bothered to look into it. Now all my appeals unsuccessful except for Ngee Ann. Hope for the best.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.