SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called ns hotline. The cso say don't need to clear RT after MR. I MR on 1st April but now still can log in to book RT. Is it the system haven't update yet? Read ppl who MR not able to book RT. Should I ignore the RT? My RT window close in June. I already went for a few sessions.

alalakam

Master Member
Reaction score
took ippt at khatib fcc.

push up and sit up all use machine alr.

push up machine quite strict

Calander

Reaction score
I called ns hotline. The cso say don't need to clear RT after MR. I MR on 1st April but now still can log in to book RT. Is it the system haven't update yet? Read ppl who MR not able to book RT. Should I ignore the RT? My RT window close in June. I already went for a few sessions.

no need for rt after MR

travessentials

Reaction score
new push up machine

Took IPPT few days ago at Khatib and the automated push up machine was strict af. apparently it uses an xbox sensor or something as you can see the logo while walking towards the machine.

From what i guess your side posture is also evaluated and any SLIGHT deviation constitutes a no count. I failed in the end lol. I doubt many of the PTs themselves can pass that machine also. We are all not robots, so I don't understand why the machine is expecting us to be one.

orionmiz

Master Member
Reaction score

Mine just updated today to say I'm not eligible to take IPPT. :p

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now still can log in to NS portal and able to book RT leh. or system not yet update? Got the letter, watch, medal and CPF last year liao.. MR date is either 31st March or 1st Apr 18.

Me too
They still send me msg say I need to attend ippt before my next birthday
Nvm I wait for few mth later see how ;)

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took IPPT few days ago at Khatib and the automated push up machine was strict af. apparently it uses an xbox sensor or something as you can see the logo while walking towards the machine.

From what i guess your side posture is also evaluated and any SLIGHT deviation constitutes a no count. I failed in the end lol. I doubt many of the PTs themselves can pass that machine also. We are all not robots, so I don't understand why the machine is expecting us to be one.

damnnnnnn. jialat liao. how many no count you kena?

Joffany

Reaction score
Sorry, how do I book IPT IPPT on the ns.sg website ah? Cause my first ipt session is a ippt, so when I try to book it's obviously on a ippt day and timing. But how do I let them know that I want to be in the IPT programme?

Calander

Reaction score
Sorry, how do I book IPT IPPT on the ns.sg website ah? Cause my first ipt session is a ippt, so when I try to book it's obviously on a ippt day and timing. But how do I let them know that I want to be in the IPT programme?

u just have to ensure the session selected does not have "(No Test)".

at first your booking will reflect as "IPT". but by the next day it would be automatically updated to "IPT-IPPT".

try it out

Rusty89

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if we are allowed to attend IPT lesson even after we have cleared the window? and if so, will we get paid to attend extra IPT lesson?

Calander

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if we are allowed to attend IPT lesson even after we have cleared the window? and if so, will we get paid to attend extra IPT lesson?

if u cleared because u passed IPPT, u can still take IPT to get allowance.

if u have cleared because u attended 10 IPT, u can still take IPT but with no more allowance.

arcadefiree

Reaction score
What camp to choose?

Is Khatib FCC or Kranji FCC better?

I did at Bedok FCC today. The system is fully electronic already. Running was the most annoying because it was a ****ing hot day. Maju would have been better.

Anyway, I can only do again on sat (and it's my last day to do). Are the running tracks for Khatib or Kranji sheltered?

Rusty89

Reaction score
if u cleared because u passed IPPT, u can still take IPT to get allowance.

if u have cleared because u attended 10 IPT, u can still take IPT but with no more allowance.

thanks man! just the info i need. appreciated :)

Calander

Reaction score

I did at Bedok FCC today. The system is fully electronic already. Running was the most annoying because it was a ****ing hot day. Maju would have been better.

Anyway, I can only do again on sat (and it's my last day to do). Are the running tracks for Khatib or Kranji sheltered?

sometimes the practice in using manual or electronic can be random, subjected to their manpower availability and the number of participants. Both Bedok and Khatib has the electronic facilities btw.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Khatib not sheltered. Run around stadium and the lane1 and 2 tracks in bad condition..track peeling,lifted, humps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.