SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

yasmd78

Reaction score
Hi, I am not sure which undergraduate course to apply for.
I am confused between the following:
1- BSc Psychology
2- BSc Business with Psychology
3- BA Psychology with business
4- Sociology??? not sure about this.

I graduated from Temasek Poly Design school in late 90s(Very old now :s13:) I have been working in the construction and Design Industry for many years. At a point of time i stopped doing design, did property, but i get tired of selling and 'psycho-ing' people and quit after 3 years. I am back in the construction and design industry and probably I will stay for the next few years before settling down for retirement.

Looking for an undergraduate course to learn something new, widen my horizon and add value to my career and personal life.

Any Biz students here? Are there a lot of group assignments? Anyone knows if one needs to have Biz Diploma or work in a related field in order to be eligible?

Any Psychology students here? Is it easy to cope? Whats the diff between the BSc and BA courses?

Hope i can find some enlightenment here..:s22:

x--LostSoul--x

jiakroti

Reaction score
yeap. just went recently. Just got provisional offer.
Can't wait for school to start.

how long did it take before you receive the provisional offer after interview? just went for the interview today... hoping that everything will go fine!

Starbarks!

Reaction score
Army can consider as job?

Is National Service counted as part of the work experience criterion for undergraduate admissions?

Male applicant who has fully discharged his National Service liability will deem to have fulfilled the work experience criterion.

Really jialatlia0! Nvr read its website at all right hahaha.. 😁

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
2 years NS is considered working experience for PT programme

Jialatlia0

Reaction score
:s13: jialat, kana exposed. Anw thanks bro :)

Is National Service counted as part of the work experience criterion for undergraduate admissions?

Male applicant who has fully discharged his National Service liability will deem to have fulfilled the work experience criterion.

Really jialatlia0! Nvr read its website at all right hahaha.. 😁

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
Any idea how much gpa is needed to apply for part time logistic?

Got eng local diploma, currently in NS, rejected for full time.

yasmd78

Reaction score
Received email and sms this morning from SUSS to book interview date. They only give me 1 available date and 1 time slot? Thought can choose frm a few.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.