Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

leotaydx

Reaction score
DAE admission and appeal

hi can i ask a question?

i study in ITE and during the JPAE admission i got into ngee ann poly and i drop out from the course. So this year i applied DAE dont know whether i can get into the course i wanted. I appeal and apply DAE in SP and NP. Is there chances i can get in? and by when will they let me know the outcome?

Sherlyn_xx

Reaction score
hi can i ask a question?

i study in ITE and during the JPAE admission i got into ngee ann poly and i drop out from the course. So this year i applied DAE dont know whether i can get into the course i wanted. I appeal and apply DAE in SP and NP. Is there chances i can get in? and by when will they let me know the outcome?

Normally by 13th . because school starts on 16th.

pikachuuuu

Reaction score
Anyone have any update on E-appeal ? Mine's supposed to came out today , however , they didn't released the outcome . Im still on waiting list .

WorstZarya

Reaction score
I called a few days back , they said the latest day for the release of results is today . Maybe try calling the admission office to ask ?
Yea will call them after 2pm .Just now I call them their line busy I think lunch time.Thanks .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.