2018 Intake : Anyone go for SIT interview or got acceptance already?

enotpacha

Reaction score
Hi anyone applying for marine engineering? Or any course from uog Have you gone for your interview? I’m getting anxious cos no news whatsoever 😔

I went for an interview for Naval Architecture on 4 April already. The interviews for Marine Engineering and Offshore Engineering are concurrent.

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,
May I know what are the requirements for allied health courses in SIT this year?
Like the min GPA required? Last year was 3.0, did it by chance increased?
I doubt there is a min. I heard of someone who had straight As in A levels but rejected from SIT and went to Parkway.

Hertearsstory4

Reaction score
i think some people went for it, most of us are still waiting! are you still waiting too?

Yes eh , and cause I don’t have my offical transcript,cert yet .The admission reviewer keep asking for it . I not sure is it I must submit it first or what .hmm

moltenfudge

Reaction score
SIT Allied Health

Hi all. Applied for OT this year, second try with 2016 being the first.
Went for the interview in late March. Can't wait for the results!!! :look:

Bodohpe

Reaction score
Hi all. Applied for OT this year, second try with 2016 being the first.
Went for the interview in late March. Can't wait for the results!!! :look:
Hello!! Please do let me know how it went for you!! I am rejected this year for OT because I haven't got an interview so yea...was thinking of applying next year. Do I mind if I ask what you did during your gap year?

moltenfudge

Reaction score
Hello!! Please do let me know how it went for you!! I am rejected this year for OT because I haven't got an interview so yea...was thinking of applying next year. Do I mind if I ask what you did during your gap year?

Hi there! I was working full time in healthcare, not OT though. Were you from a related course prior? During 2016 I got a chance for MMI too but I failed so badly haha. I'm hoping for the best this time round

Clumsyklutz

Reaction score

Hello! I’d advice you to try to go for job shadowing/volunteering! Are you from JC/Poly? If you’re from poly, is your course one of the related ones (cause that’s one of the requirements)

Jokanga

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone can help to share what's the MMI like? What topic is the essay and qns that they are likely to ask?

healthy

Reaction score
has anyone gone for interview for Pharmaceutical Engineering? have yet to hear from them, no much hope???

Jokanga

Reaction score
this year MMI for health sciences courses is different, there's a station that aask you to stack things up and then times up just go out LOL , dont even know how are tehy going to assess in that station. theres another situation like situational test when they ask REAL strangers to come into the room to do a situation test with you. others are pretty much similar to last year.
Hi! Can I know for the MMI what course did you applied? What is the essay and situational test about?

Clumsyklutz

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone can help to share what's the MMI like? What topic is the essay and qns that they are likely to ask?

Essay writing, you get to choose one question out of three(?) to write.

Good to know current affairs & healthcare related news for MMI.

Which course are you going for interview for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.